This is a very charming place right in the historical center of Maastricht. A unique building - old church and couvent. Style kept, giving a unique experience. Very romantic. The entrance in copper is great. The lightening in the chirch great. The restaurant is good no more.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Entrance of the Kruisherenhotel, an ancient monestary and church converted in a hotel and restaurant ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and Cancelon so you can book your Kruisherenhotel Maastricht reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kruisherenhotel Maastricht Hotel Maastricht
- Kruisherenhotel Hotel Maastricht
- Maastricht Kruisherenhotel Hotel