a nice hotel in an old monostery. cost alot to stay, 200+ Euros per night.
rooms were average, furniture was average as well, art crafts were everywhere. books were everywhere as well...but that still doesn't justify 200 Euros per night...sorry
good experiance if your company is picking up the bill ;-)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Entrance of the Kruisherenhotel, an ancient monestary and church converted in a hotel and restaurant ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotwire and Agoda so you can book your Kruisherenhotel Maastricht reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kruisherenhotel Maastricht Hotel Maastricht
- Kruisherenhotel Hotel Maastricht
- Maastricht Kruisherenhotel Hotel