I have been with my family in the hotel 4 different times. A weekend every year, for the Andre Rieu concerts. I would book it and people there are amazing, helpful and diligent. They helped us with dinner bookings, transportation.. tourism. The rooms are very nordic but comfortable and it is a beautiful place! We try to go every year.. GO! visit!!!! totally recommend. They are nearby the city center so you can walk anywhere..... !!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Entrance of the Kruisherenhotel, an ancient monestary and church converted in a hotel and restaurant ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Priceline, Hotwire, Booking.com, Agoda, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon and Hotel.de so you can book your Kruisherenhotel Maastricht reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kruisherenhotel Maastricht Hotel Maastricht
- Kruisherenhotel Hotel Maastricht
- Maastricht Kruisherenhotel Hotel