We chose this hotel because of the reviews we read on Trip Advisor. And are we glad we did! What a wonderful hotel it was! We were in Maastricht to visit our son who is taking a semester abroad at University College Maastricht. This hotel was half way between the international dorms and his college. The hotel was on a quiet street, with beautiful big trees in front. It is an old monestary converted into a hotel, and so very unique. We loved our guestroom, which had both a bath and a shower, and was very comfortable and roomy. The view from our windows of the courtyard was perfect! We enjoyed a free breakfast buffet with our package, which was exceptional! We also enjoyed going down to the bar in the evening for a drink before dinner. The hotel is within walking distance to many wonderful restaurants, pubs, and shops. We were also able to walk to St. Servaiss and the underground tunnel tour, both which I highly recommend. This was our first trip to Maastricht, and to Europe as well. We thought that the Kruisherenhotel Maastricht was the nicest hotel on our trip, which also included Paris and Amsterdam. If we ever return to Maastricht, and I hope we do, we will definately stay here again! Be sure to check out the hotels website when booking, as they have wonderful specials!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Entrance of the Kruisherenhotel, an ancient monestary and church converted in a hotel and restaurant ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Travelocity, Priceline, Odigeo and Agoda so you can book your Kruisherenhotel Maastricht reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kruisherenhotel Maastricht Hotel Maastricht
- Kruisherenhotel Hotel Maastricht
- Maastricht Kruisherenhotel Hotel