Had an amazing trip to Maaastricht in Holland just before Christmas. Won the trip courtesy of FM104 and Ryanair.
This hotel was out of this world. Its very expensive to stay there but if i went back i wouldnt stay anywhere else. It was originally a monestary and church but revamped into this quirky hotel.
The Christmas market was on when we were there which was literally just MAGICAL. Iceskating rink in the middl eof the square, ferris wheel, mulled wine stands, market stands, funky food stands etc. Its such a cosy little city.
They love their different types of Ham and Cheeses, fresh breads and cakes. They pride themselves in them. They are fab in fairness.
If you want to go somewhere for a romantic weekend away, this is the place to go. You can literally sit down for a coffee or beer and watch the world go by for a few moments.
t would remind you of Bruge. Old buildings, pubs are all small and cosy, tavern like. People are extremely nice and everything is so cheap. Its also fantastic for shopping! Plus its only about 1 hour 30mins flight with Ryanair from Dublin.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Entrance of the Kruisherenhotel, an ancient monestary and church converted in a hotel and restaurant ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire and Cancelon so you can book your Kruisherenhotel Maastricht reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kruisherenhotel Maastricht Hotel Maastricht
- Kruisherenhotel Hotel Maastricht
- Maastricht Kruisherenhotel Hotel