Overall a pleasent stay in this boutique hotel. We stayed at a deluxe room on the 1st floor, overlooking the back, which was convenient for us. The helpful staff, the very nice decorated public spaces, the delightful breakfast and the good location are the strong points of this hotel. Free coffee and wi-fi are a bonus.
Some issues do exist though, just for one to have in mind (no difficulties for us, but could create for someone else):
- There is no elevator and the stairs are not the easiest ones to climb (so one could consider avoiding the rooms on the 2nd floor), although we had no problem with our 2 year old daughter (who wanted to go up and down on her own).
- There was no-one at the reception from 8pm to 8am, although you could always ring someone if needed. There is a blackboard to leave messages during this period.
- Parking is a general issue in Maastricht. The closest public parking places are around 300m away, with the cheapest parking around 500m away at the park.
- (for our room at least) The matresses were soft, there was no closet (but some space/hangers for clothes) and the rooms were quite hot (in August).
In general we enjoyed our stay, but found the price a 10-20% above what it offers (compared to other hotel prices in the city).
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Agoda, Hotels.com, HRS, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire and Cancelon so you can book your Hotel les Charmes reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Les Charmes Hotel