Botel Maastricht
The Dutch(Maastricht)
  • Breakfast included
Hotel Botticelli(Maastricht)
View Hotel
All reviewsrooms are smallmaas rivershower and toiletbreakfast is servedminute walkandre rieu concertquirky
FilterAll languages
Reviewed April 23, 2012

A very nice stay in the heart of the city. A very simple but pleasant stay. A nice price. You can easy walk to the centre of Maastricht where you can enjoy music, theatre, shopping etc etc.

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 31, 2012

I booked two rooms but I needed to cancel them. I called them asking if it was possible and they told me that it wasn´t a problem (so I didn´t have to pay anything). BUT at the end they charged me in my credit card the rooms. I had to pay for the rooms.

I called them asking what happened and they asnwered me that I was lying, that I never canceled the rooms. Also they treated me as if I was stupid. They told me that it wasn´t their problem and that I had already paid so they didn´t care.

DO NOT GO THERE!!!!

Stayed: November 2011, traveled with friends
2  Thank Blanca C
Reviewed November 14, 2011

Hey there, I am A 27 year old male who traveled to maastrict in October 2011, We traveled by train from Amsterdam and after getting lost a few times on the train system we made it to Maastricht. Finding the Botel from the train station was a cinch, I Looked at google maps of where the train station is and where the botel is and it is that easy to remember.
The Botel itself seems to be one of a kind in maastricht. Its a converted boat turned into a hotel, the rooms a cozy but clean with an ensuite head. the breakfast that was included was a nice touch which was a boiled egg, meat, cheese, bread, oj and coffee or tea.. no corn flakes! score!
anyways we stay three nights there and would stay there again

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank konzo
Reviewed September 2, 2011

I spent one night in this hostel with some friends on August. We're young people and we're used to stay in hostels, but this place is quite terrible. You have to be carefull because of all the spiders (the biggest i've ever seen! O_O) that are everywhere, outside the boat and inside the rooms. Our room was dirty, noisy and scary, the windows could be opened from outside (so no safety for your things). There's is only one bathroom in the entire hostel and it 's uncleaned and has a bad small. Next the bathroom you find the cabin of the shower (in the same bad condition of the bathroom). We were so disgusted about this place that we had to sleep with our clothings to avoid any kind of contacts with the sheets. Finally, the price: we payed 27euros per person for this scary place. I'll never stay again there, for sure!

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled with friends
4  Thank kodaly
Reviewed August 21, 2011

On a road trip with friends we decided we had enough of the road and needed a place to stay. At 2200 we walked in and asked the desk clerk if they had any availability, he told us we could book a 6 bunk room for the 4 of us but we had to pay for the other two bunks, he only charged us a total of 100 Euro so we were all happy. Other than the stairs being a little steep to walk down into the room after a few drinks and with 3 of us in the group being over 6'2 it was a little challenging but aside from that, the beds were comfy and the rooms were nearly soundproof which allowed for a nice nights sleep. The next morning we got up and had a standard dutch breakfast of fresh bread, deli meats, eggs, and some coffee. Nice room, good breakfast, and fair price that is located near the heart of the downtown but with a river view.

• Stayed: November 2010, traveled with friends