“Reube - excellent but avove average price”
Review of Restaurant Reube

Restaurant Reube
Reserve with
Restaurant Reube is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #128 of 429 Restaurants in Maastricht
Cuisines: French, Mediterranean
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed August 15, 2013

Briljant food, but the price is also above average. It's worth going there. Nice service. If I go to Maastricht again I'll go back.

Reviewed June 19, 2013 via mobile

Nicely located restaurant with a terrace on the backsude opposite the street. The menu of the day is really good value fir money and you even get a spoom in between as a gratuity. It would score higher if the waiting time was a bit shorter and if one uses a bit less salt. Bit I will come back

Reviewed August 9, 2012

I was able to try foods I had not tasted before and loved it. For starters, I had carpaccio, which is raw beef sliced very thinly and served with truffle mayonnaise. Oh, wow! My husband tried the seafood chowder, I tasted and another small bit of wonderfulness. Fried Cheese, great!

Reviewed May 1, 2012

After a hard day's sightseeing we wanted a meal close to our hotel and were very pleased to find this one within a row of about 5 very nice looking restaurants. it was difficult to choose between them but we were pleased with our choice, being shown straight to a table, although they were very busy, and served with olives, bread and drinks straight away.

the menu took a bit longer, but when it arrived there was a wide choice of very interesting starters and main courses, or a 3 course set menu [2 choices per course] for €28. 2 of us chose the set menu and we were very happy with it, especially as we were allowed to substitute asparagus soup for the starter, which my companion said was the best soup he'd ever had! My smoked salmon starter was also very good, but the third member of our party struck gold with the duck dish which comprising duck breast, pate and a small piece of fois gras was simply delicious. This was followed by a sorbet offered by the chef - a nice touch - and very refreshing.

The mains were also good - cod and prawns for one of us, a typical local asparagus for another, and i had the steak which was cooked exactly as requested, with an excellent sauce.

The set menu included dessert or cheese but we were too full so we were allowed to substitute coffee, which came with lovely petits fours.

A very nice bottle of Beaujolais accompanied the meal and the bill came to about €130 for 3 which we thought was a bargain.

our only reservation was that the service was a bit slow at time, but it was very friendly and willing, which made up for it.

Reviewed July 29, 2011

We got this address from one of the Maastrichts jewellers for a very good 30 euro three-course dinner. And that was correct! Carpaccio, hailbut and a selection of cheeses. Every course nothing to complain. Good service and cosy restaurant. Terrace on one of the entrance-sides.
After all our visits to Maastricht we were never in this area and it was a total surprise. Not only to see all the other restaurants, but also the beautiful University district just around the corner!
For dining and sight-seeing. There is more as the Vrijthof! A place to be!

1  Thank Family Sanders