“Great way to see the city!”

Maastricht Running Tours
More attraction details
Owner description: Run and Discover Maastricht! Our Highlight tour of about 1,5 hours (± 6 km) takes you (including several short stops for explanation) along the most important and interesting sites in Maastricht. Our nice route in one of the oldest and most beautiful cities of The Netherlands leads you along squares and watermills, over city walls, along small picturesque alleys, old town gates and through different parks. Check also our green running tours (from 5 to 15 kms)
Reviewed July 9, 2012

We spent a Sunday morning on the Maastricht running tour and found it to be well worth the time and cost! Raoul was very knowledgeable about the history of the city and shared with us many fascinating details and anecdotes. If you want to see the major highlights of Maastricht in a fun way then I highly recommend it!

Reviewed June 5, 2012

Just finished my first Maastricht Running Tour. I thought that after 10 years in Maastricht I already knew (almost) everything about the city. However, during the tour I actually learnt a lot more interesting stories! I highly recommend it. Interesting, fun while doing sports!
Thanks for the run!

1  Thank BerMingo
Reviewed May 18, 2012

I took the running tour to combine my love for running and interest in history, and experienced the best kind of multitasking! The pace was relaxed at all times, there were just enough breaks to learn about the highlights of Maastricht, but not too much to disrupt the run or get cold. The tour guide was very knowledgeable and attentive, with a captivating way of explaining things. He created a nice balance between pointing out interesting facts about Maastricht during the run and stops,and letting us take in the surroundings on our own. It's definitely time and money well spent!

Reviewed April 23, 2012

The tour was both entertaining and informative.

Raoul is an excellent and friendly guide and well-informed about the city of Maastricht. His English is very good and he is easy to understand. Someone with a passion for running and Maastricht.

Picked up quite a few tips on places worth a visit, including lesser known jewels within the CIty.

I really enjoyed it. Definitely something I would recommend to anyone visiting the area.

1  Thank bruwer777
Reviewed April 4, 2012

I went on the running tour on a Tuesday afternoon with a friend of mine who is studying abroad at Maastricht University. We both had a great time! It's a fun workout (but not too hard!), Raoul is incredibly knowledgeable, fun to be around, and loves talking about both the current history and current culture of the city. Hist tour helped me fall in love with the city and its people.