This hotel is good for a short stay in Maastricht, especially when you have to be
there for business. It is situated nearby the railway station and in the immediate
neighbourhood of several excellent restaurants. The rooms are clean, have a
good bed and enough fascilities for a short stay. The service is friendly and the
breakfest is not superb but enough.
Parking fascilities enough in the neighbourhood.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hampshire - Designhotel Maastricht is just a few minutes’ walk from the central station. The hotel is in the heart of the trendy Wyck district, known for its unique fashion boutiques, delicatessens, antique shops, interior and design shops and art galleries. The old city centre is within walking distance; ideal for a city walk along the Markt, Onze Lieve Vrouwebasiliek, ‘t Bassin and Vrijthof, enjoying a terrace cafe along the way. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Priceline, World Independent Hotel Promotion, Hotwire, HotelTravel.com, Travelocity and Agoda so you can book your Hampshire Designhotel - Maastricht reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Eden Designhotel Hotel Maastricht
- Maastricht Eden Designhotel Hotel