The design of the hotel was funky and my room was spacious and “artistic”, as advertised. However, there were a few basic things that were lacking, especially with regards to cleanliness. The room had been cleaned and there were fresh towels but there were still a few whiskers on the sink (from a man shaving), grease spots on otherwise crisp white sheets, and an orange rim of mold to the shower curtain. Other small things that were overlooked like I had a memo pad beside the phone but no pen. Also, even though the room was huge, the hanging area for clothing was insufficient. Lastly, the noise from outside did not seem to be buffered, even several floors up.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hampshire - Designhotel Maastricht is just a few minutes’ walk from the central station. The hotel is in the heart of the trendy Wyck district, known for its unique fashion boutiques, delicatessens, antique shops, interior and design shops and art galleries. The old city centre is within walking distance; ideal for a city walk along the Markt, Onze Lieve Vrouwebasiliek, ‘t Bassin and Vrijthof, enjoying a terrace cafe along the way. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotels.com, Prestigia, Priceline, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Ctrip TA, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Agoda and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hampshire Designhotel - Maastricht reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Eden Designhotel Hotel Maastricht
- Maastricht Eden Designhotel Hotel