Was on a short trip and the breakfasts after the long nights were so revitalizing. Tables and cabinet are missing from the rooms which was a little bit funny.
Car parking is around 500 meters so not too far,
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hampshire - Designhotel Maastricht is just a few minutes’ walk from the central station. The hotel is in the heart of the trendy Wyck district, known for its unique fashion boutiques, delicatessens, antique shops, interior and design shops and art galleries. The old city centre is within walking distance; ideal for a city walk along the Markt, Onze Lieve Vrouwebasiliek, ‘t Bassin and Vrijthof, enjoying a terrace cafe along the way. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, HotelTravel.com, World Independent Hotel Promotion, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Hampshire Designhotel - Maastricht reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Eden Designhotel Hotel Maastricht
- Maastricht Eden Designhotel Hotel