We were able to book return train tickets & hotel for €100 through a special deal and this was the only hotel in Maastricht participating, normally we go to the Beaumont. The location of this hotel is great, it's right beside the station and a short walk to the city centre. We had a room on the first floor overlooking the street and were worried the noise would prevent us from sleeping but it didn't. Room was basic but was clean and comfortable. I did miss having tea/coffee/water available and an extra pillow but that's a minor 'complaint'.
The breakfast was super. Everything was really fresh and delicious. We enjoyed a big bowl of fresh fruit then eggs and fresh bread with salmon. We would return here for the breakfast alone!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hampshire - Designhotel Maastricht is just a few minutes’ walk from the central station. The hotel is in the heart of the trendy Wyck district, known for its unique fashion boutiques, delicatessens, antique shops, interior and design shops and art galleries. The old city centre is within walking distance; ideal for a city walk along the Markt, Onze Lieve Vrouwebasiliek, ‘t Bassin and Vrijthof, enjoying a terrace cafe along the way. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Travelocity, Booking.com, Prestigia, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Orbitz, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hampshire Designhotel - Maastricht reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Eden Designhotel Hotel Maastricht
- Maastricht Eden Designhotel Hotel