“Not good at all”

Cuisines: Latin
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed September 12, 2012

This place caters mainly to tourists who never come back. The menu hasn't changed in years, the staff is somewhere between clumsy (students on their first waiting job) and uninterested ( same student after finding out she'll get paid anyway, whatever she does). The restaurant is dirty, and the paper menus show traces of visitors that were here many years ago. If you don't want to clean your restaurant, at least make sure the paper menus are freshly printed every day.

Reviewed May 15, 2012

We had Chef's Choice, a tortilla wrap with slices of beef, and the fresh Catch of the Day. A quiet Tuesday evening but several tables occupied. We enjoyed the food, the music and the kind service. Have been here before and will come back!

Reviewed April 27, 2012

Great latin food for a reasonable price in a relaxed atmosphere. Today I don't recall what we ordered, but I remember that we both enjoyed it and they were good at accomodating my food-allergies. Well worth a visit.
Friendly staff - excellent service.

Reviewed February 10, 2011

I don't know why other people are so negative, but not me! Me and my friends were shopping in Maastricht, and we had not decided yet where we would eat. We came across this place and it was the best latin-food restaurant I have ever eaten! My favorite dish was the mestizo chicken.

2  Thank manwithoutname_2
Reviewed May 30, 2010

This is Latin American cuisine, with the menu written in Dutch. We had to use our Dutch food dictionary to determine what we wanted to order, but later found out that the very friendly waitress would have been happy to help us. We had a delcious rack of lamb in a reduction sauce. We did not fully understand everything that we ordered, but we were very happy with all that we had. Dress was casual, although the quality of the food probably deserved a nicer mode of clothes. We dined early and that may have made a difference. Wine by the glass was very acceptable. We could have ordered by the bottle as well.

1  Thank Zoelle