“Don't miss this very special B&B”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of AnnA B&B Deluxe

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Nijmegen
AnnA B&B Deluxe
Ranked #6 of 22 Nijmegen B&B and Inns
Haiku, Hawaii
“Don't miss this very special B&B”
Reviewed September 12, 2013

I was traveling halfway around the world to Nijmegen for a very special, and emotional, reason. After talking to Wilma and Martin I knew that I had found so much more than just a B&B.
Firstly, don't hesitate to book at Anna B&B. The rooms are lovely, each with a private bathroom, and all of it SPOTLESSLY clean. Each room is decorated very thoughtfully and with a touching tribute to the Allied troops that came to liberate The Netherlands at the end of WWII. The breakfast is divine and there are lattes to be had. Martin recognized a true caffeine addict and made me two that morning ;)
My experience became more than just happiness in finding a perfect B&B. Wilma had gone far beyond what I had expected and had truly prepared for my visit. She had brochures and maps and an MP3 player set up so that we could walk the entire Liberation route through Nijmegen. She also gave us a DVD that would explain some of the circumstances of WWII that brought my young uncles to this country.
My daughter and I were treated with so much respect and loving kindness that I will always consider this my "Netherlands" home.

Room Tip: The "Liberation Room" is large with it's own very large bathroom on the top floor. The...
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled with friends

Families
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (3)
Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Reviewed September 2, 2013

I have stayed in Anna B&B this August.
It was one of my best stays including the luxurious hotels.
The owners are really friendly and make you feel at home (they have even allowed me to use one of their spare bikes), the breakfast is really nice and healthy, the garden is big, really green and peaceful. There is also a indoor (glasshouse) terrace where you can watch the garden, read your book, and have your drink.
Totally recommended.
Note that it is close to the university campus, so it is a good deal to stay there for conferences or courses.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled solo
1 Thank erengunseli
Norfolk England
Reviewed June 24, 2013

We stayed here for 2 nights as it was close to Goffertpark where we were seeing a bruce springsteen concert. It is ideally placed and only 20 mins walk from each of the railway station, town centre and the goffertpark. We had to get to the park early and were able to borrow bikes to ride there, an interesting experience 40 years after the last time. Martin and Wilma were brilliant hosts and couldn't do enough to help. Its nice to stay at B&B's as they are so much more personal than large hotel chains. The inclusive breakfast was excellent and more than enough to eat. Also nice to take it round one large table so we could speak to the other guests over breakfast. Highly recommended as a place to stay.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple