All reviews great hotel central location secure parking ice machine within walking distance continental breakfast excellent shower longer stay recommend this hotel restaurants and bars comfortable beds john frost bridge middle of town shopping area large shower few minutes walk short stay
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Very close to the center, room ok, bathroom ok, breakfast ok, friendly staff, parking possible in the building. You don't need more than 10 minutes to find many different restaurants in the area. A recommendation

Date of stay: September 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Stayed at the Holiday Inn express in Arnhem for one night on a business trip.
I arrived early, having been on an early morning flight, but early check iin was no problem if I joined the members club
Very clean and excellent facilities and a very central location
Excellent service y the young lady on the desk and nothing was too much trouble.
Would certainly stay again if visiting Arnhem again.

Date of stay: September 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed August 18, 2019

Very nice, centrally located. Perfect for visiting Arnhem, in walking distance from the train station and a minutes walk from bars, restaurants, shopping...
Very pleasant staff.
Room was very clean. We could even open a window!
Breakfast was included in the price, nothing special but more then ok.

Date of stay: August 2019
Management-Arnhem, Reception at Holiday Inn Express Arnhem, responded to this reviewResponded August 20, 2019

Thank you for your recent stay at Holiday Inn Express Arnhem! We always strive for excellence in our service and it's good to read it gets appreciated so much. We have shared your nice comments amongst my colleagues whom were also very pleased to read your kind words. Looking forward welcoming you back in our hotel on your next visit in Arnhem.

Reviewed July 24, 2019 via mobile

Due to cancellation of all Schiphol flights I was forced to stay another night. All hotels within 45 miles were booked. I decided to go back to Arnhem. My usual hotel was booked so I had no option than to stay in holiday inn again.

I left here in January after continued bad management.

Nothing has changed. Arrived at 23:30, asked if I wanted points or drink. As it was so warm and I had been traveling all day, I said I would have a drink. The response was ‘bar closed’. Apparently the fridge was also closed, so not even a soft drink was available.

I went to room. Had a shower. No shower gel available snd shower head had leak in pipe.

Looked at my phone and there was a message for IHG, offering me a welcome drink as a elite member. Went to claim it to be told we already explained the bar was closed.

Still no customer service available at this hotel. Still it’s only 1 night.

One thing has changed though. The AC was working, or not so controlled from managers office.

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed July 22, 2019 via mobile

New, very clean hotel conveniently located in the center of Arnhem. They provide good service and free breakfast. Ice machine in the lobby is very useful. The parking might come as a surprise, quite pricy at €14,- per day.

Stayed here in 2017 during the 4daagse Nijmegen and again in 2019.
Very conveniently located within walking distance to supermarkets, shops and restaurants.

Decent prices, pleasant helpful staff.

Date of stay: July 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Holiday Inn Exp... A, Frontdesk at Holiday Inn Express Arnhem, responded to this reviewResponded July 30, 2019