All reviews close to the airport business hotel nice pool modern hotel beau vallon beach breakfast buffet short stay shopping mall marina view infinity pool man made island deluxe room restaurant staff perfect hotel mini bar free shuttle blue hotel
Selected filters
Reviewed March 16, 2019

I stayed here 4 nights as of 08 02 2019.
- I arrived early at 09:00 before official check in time. Although in most hotels of this category room is provided if available, the girl at the reception (who was not polite with me) said no room was available. I had to wait 3,5 hrs in the lobby. I am sure there were rooms available as I saw many people leaving the hotels and many international flights leave early…
- The girl gave me a 'nice' (joking!) room : first floor and with a 'nice' view : a wall all in front of me … not exactly what I was waiting !
- AC was not functioning. It had to be fixed : this was done only 4 hrs (!!) after I said that to the girl at the reception.
- Soap was not available and changed on the 2nd night. I had to request.

The only positive point is location if u are sailing (located on the marina) and also when flying out early (airport is close)

• Trip type: Traveled solo
1  Thank DOMINIQUE L
Reviewed March 15, 2019

Like quite a few other reviewers, we had to overnight in Mahe to catch an early morning flight. The hotel is about ten minutes away from the airport by taxi.
The rooms are well appointed, with hairdryers, and international sockets and USB charging points. There is a good TV with many channels but, strangely, no alarm function. The bed was comfortable and everything in the room worked properly.
Staff were friendly and efficient. The bar has waitress service, which was good. We did not have time to try out the restaurant.
They have a shuttle from the airport to the hotel (but not the other way) which is free if you book a room through their website. However, it only meets certain flights, so check on the website for details.
There is another free shuttle which runs every 2 hours to and from Beau Vallon beach. It’s a beautiful beach, but it can get pretty crowded.
If you’re there for just an overnight, I’d suggest you don’t book a room with a garden view: that’s where the pool is, and it’s a nice place to sit with a drink in the evening; consequently it can be a little noisy. So ask for a Marina view instead. (We arrived after sunset and left before dawn, so the view was kind of irrelevant!)
Next time I need to overnight on Mahe, I’ll certainly use this hotel.

Room tip: Marina view rooms are quietest
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 5, 2019 via mobile

Nice and new hotel near to the marina with comfortable rooms and good restaurant, nice bar and very extensive breakfast buffet. The spacious reception hall with water parts and nice night illumination makes you feel zen. Friendly staff.

Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed February 22, 2019 via mobile

The hotel is peasant and nice, surrounded by a nice marina. Stopped by lounge bar for a bite and food took forever to come to the table despite the place was almost empty. After almost 3o minutes the waiter apologised for the delay however the meal was still not ready to be served. As I had to head to the airport I had to leave my lunch partially uneaten...
In summary, it could be much better

Trip type: Traveled solo
1  Thank fabiodP9452LY
Reviewed February 21, 2019

I spent one day in the hotel. It is an ideal location if you are not staying long and need to go to the airport in the early hours of the morning or late at night. I would definitely recommend it for that purpose, but if you are traveling to Seychelles on vacation another hotel with beach adjoining beach would be the best choice. Overall the staff are quite loud and most of our request where either not met or delayed. I had the best experience with one of the restaurant staff her good name is Kurstine. She did her utmost to make us fill welcomed and she would serve us with a smile on her face, she is the main reason why i give the hotel a four star rating. Heads up everyone who in future thinks to stay at the Eden Bleu Hotel, ask for Kurstine she will make you feel welcomed and your stay will be all the more better after having met her.

• Trip type: Traveled on business