“Wonderful crepes & smoothies”
Review of Sey si bon

Sey si bon
Ranked #1 of 2 Dessert in Eden Island
Cuisines: Cajun & Creole, Cafe
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Drinks, Breakfast, Brunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Sey si bon is the 1st juice bar in Seychelles! The shop is specialized in local juice, natural smoothies and delicious french savory and sweet crepes. Eating in the shop or take away, you could find also wrap sandwiches, cake & cookies of the day, salads, original hotdog recipes and much more... Note that we offer WIFI access for our clients!
Middleton, Wisconsin
“Wonderful crepes & smoothies”
Reviewed January 14, 2014

This was one of our favorite spots on Eden Island. We stopped many days due to their choice of ingredients and friendly service. A must stop for anyone visiting Eden Isla

• Visited January 2014

• Slovak first
Victoria, Beau Vallon, Seychelles
“Best juice and Crêpe Bar on Seychelles”
Reviewed January 7, 2014

Eden Plaza is a Great Place to go ... Especially when u have a Perfect fresh juice or Smoothie at sey si bon ... You also have to try The Crêpes and Cookies!

Visited November 2013
Victoria
“Best hot dog in Seychelles”
Reviewed January 2, 2014

I visited Sey Si Bon Bon cafeteria at Eden Plaza, Eden Island, Seychelles by sheer curiosity to check out their hot dog which was advertised as as good as New York. What was served to me was quite astounding. I ate the most delicious hot dog ever and my verdict is that the hot dog at Sey Si Bon is way better than New York. I enjoyed every bite and I can bear testimony to the fact that it did not disappoint. It was sheer delight and I have come back to this place time and time again to savour this delightful work of art. I would recommend the Sey Si Bon Hot dogs to all and asunder and I promise you that you would not be disappointed. Warning: Quite Addictive!

• Visited December 2013
2 Thank Frank E
South Africa
“Frozen yogurt heaven”
Reviewed November 23, 2013

I had a vanilla frozen yogurt which was to die for. They didn't have a big selection of frozen yogurt but did crepes and very good smoothies too.

Visited November 2013
Grasse, France
“Great place in Mahe”
Reviewed September 5, 2013

We've arrived in Mahe early in the morning and were lookign for a fresh fruit juice and coffee to start the day when we arrived in sey si bon.
Place is hold by a french guy Steve who has had the perfect idea to offer under the same roof nice beverages ( smoothies and shakes ...) as well as crepes !
We ve choosen frozen Yogurt as the taste is so refreshing and the content so healthy.
As for topping we've choosen the combo Caramel and Maracuja which is perfect ! The price is fine (45 roupees for the small cup)
I beleve we'll go back before the end of our trip to have a nice frozen yogurt as well as maybe a crepe !

• Visited September 2013