“Not sure what this restaurant wants to be”
Review of Zafran Restaurant

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed August 17, 2014

Ate here on our first night in the area .The restaurant menu has so many different things on it .Curry's Pizza ,Steak etc .The place was busy .The food was ok the staff friendly but very short staffed so service a bit slow .Had to send my steak back as I asked for it rare and it came well done .

Reviewed August 11, 2014

Food was absolutely delicious for all of us. We all ordered different dishes, from meats (sirloin steaks) to pasta. Staff was very friendly and professional. Two thumbs up!

Reviewed June 2, 2014

We visited Zafran restaurant and were immediately welcomed and shown to a table. The service was fast and efficient by courteous staff. A varied menu was presented to us and also the Sunday special, The Fusion menu....what a treat.... I ordered a steak which was cooked to perfection and it was delicious. My husband chose the fusion menu which was a real treat.....five courses of varied foods which were also delicious. This menu also included a free drink. I would highly recommend this restaurant and will definitely return soon. the price was excellent.

1  Thank anza61
Reviewed June 2, 2014

Myself and a few of my friends ate here at the Zafran last nite
We hadn't a table booked , we came in and were made feel very
Welcomed , and managed to get us a seat and showed us the menu
Which we were trilled with , all three of us had a five course meal and
A drink all for under €60 amazing value , and the food was excellent
From the first course to the last , I would highly recommend and will
Be back again great restaurant ,delightful food , amazing value , and
Excellent staff

Reviewed May 23, 2014 via mobile

Ate here with a few friends recently. The food was delicious. Staff where friendly. It was my birthday and they played a birthday tune through the speakers and put a sparkly fountain in my dessert. Nice touch.