“Wonderful property with friendly, helpful owner...”
other travelers have booked this property

Review of PILTON MOOR LODGE

Pilton moor lodge
pilton moor lodge pilton moor lodge and neighbour
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
pilton moor lodge
pilton moor lodge and neighbour
BEDROOM ONE
MAIN BATHROOM - SHOWER ONLY NO BATH
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Sam S
Lancashire, United Kingdom
“Wonderful property with friendly, helpful owner and not too intrusive”
Reviewed August 1, 2015 for a stay in July 2015

We enjoyed our stay this week and the log cabin made it special. Everything you need is there and it was good to have extra knives and forks as it can be a nuisence to have to keep washing up.
Lovely and warm and nice hot shower . All the nearby beaches are spectacular and we walked to Mewslade, a must no matter what the weather, just check the tide times before you go.
Rhossili is beautiful and we spent the day there in glorious sunshine which was a bonus.
The cabin is local to all the best beaches in Gower.

Traveling group: Extended Family
HI Sam,
Thank you for leaving me a wonderful review, I am so pleased you enjoyed your stay. It means so much to me that I am getting such a good response.
Thank you so much.
oliviasbi...
london
“Immaculate ccomodation”
Reviewed January 17, 2015 for a stay in January 2015
person found this review helpful

We booked the lodge for 4 nights in January. The accomodation was perfect for my husband myself and 2 daughters, 2 double beds so may not suit everyone. We also took our 2 large dogs and so the enclosed garden worked out very well with a walk directly behind the accomodation. The lodge is very well presented and well thought out. Small details such as the toiletries and coffee/tea made us feel welcome. We will definitely think of returning in the summer.

Traveling group: Teenagers
Nov 12, 2015
Just a very quick message to thank you so much for your review on Pilton moor lodge. I cant begin to tell you how pleased I am that so many of my guests have enjoyed theyre stay.
Thank you again for taking the time to leave a review.
I hope to see you again soon.
Cabbagepa...
Andover, United Kingdom
“Cosy cabin with fabulous facilities”
Reviewed September 14, 2014 for a stay in September 2014

Thank you so much for our stay, we were made to feel very welcome but also given our privacy. The cabin had everything you might need and more! Very cosy and suitable for families exploring or couples wanting a romantic escape.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: There was nothing not to love!
Traveling group: Spouse/Partner
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children People with pets
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
Nov 12, 2015
Thank you so much for your very kind review, it means so much to me to read all the positives makes me feel ive got it just right.
I hope to see you again some time
Phillipa...
Monmouthshire, United Kingdom
“recommended”
Reviewed July 23, 2014 for a stay in July 2014

Just returned from two nights at the lodge. Absolutely lovely. Comfortable beds, huge shower, very well equipped. Will definitely return.

Traveling group: Friends
Your age range 35-49
Hi Phillipa,
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a lovely review, I really do appreciate it. I hope to see you again soon.
TeresaFra...
“Stunning lodge with a relaxed comfortable and natural feel”
Reviewed June 27, 2014 for a stay in June 2014
person found this review helpful

Was fortunate to be able to book very last minute due to the swift response from the owner. Arrived to find a stunning wooden lodge in a beautiful setting. Very friendly and welcoming owner was on hand when we arrived if we needed anything but not at all obtrusive. Kitchen was fantastically equipped, bathroom modern and beautiful, lots of very welcome personal touches that made it a delight to stay here. Horses in a nearby field delighted my daughter and the enclosed garden space meant our first holiday with the dog was relaxing and stress free. Luxury and comfort, a perfect combination.

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Hi Teresa,
I have just read your very kind review of Pilton moor lodge and wanted to thank you for taking the time out to do that.
I hope to see you again soon.
Tara w
Swansea, United Kingdom
“Just perfect”
Reviewed May 22, 2014 for a stay in May 2014
people found this review helpful

We booked the lodge via word of mouth. We were not sure what to expect but when we turned up it was just perfect.
You had your own little fence off garden so the dog and children were safe.
The cabin itself is beautiful inside and everything we could of wished for. All mod cons dishwasher, plasma tv, washing machine, gas hob and electric cooker.
It was cosy and warm and we did not need to light the log burner.
Beds very comfortable and the shower looked beautiful and good pressure.
A very quite area and close to local pubs by foot or by car.
Definitely going back.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: just very relaxing
Liked least: leaving
Traveling group: Young Children
Your age range 35-49
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children People with pets
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
HI Tara,
Thank you so much for leaving me a positive and very kind review. I am so please you enjoyed your stay and I hope to see you again soon.
sarah
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing