“Looking for a fast and healthy lunch?”
Review of Vapiano

Vapiano
Ranked #827 of 1,988 Restaurants in Zurich
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner
Reviewed March 22, 2014 via mobile

Vapiano is the best place to be, from fresh salad , pizza and pasta .. fast service it is... short lunch break from work is never be wasted.. or you are waiting for your next train to catch but then hungry? here you go.. Vapiano

Reviewed March 20, 2014 via mobile

Had a very unexciting salad and a plain soup. It's a cheap option for zurich but I would've like to see some ingredients in my salad, beyond green leafs and 3 slices of orange and more taste in my watery soup.

Reviewed January 27, 2014

Chose a salad that was advertised with a picture of avocados. The salad doesn't contain avocado, the lady said, but I can have some additionally. Yes please, I said. It was half of an avocado for which they charged CHF 5 which IMHO is daylight robbery.
Apart from that, the salad was good and the pizza my friends had also looked quite nice.
So in summary: Prices are on the upper end for a self-service restaurant and if you have a special wish, ask for the cost first.

Reviewed January 2, 2014

Every time we wind up at Sihlcity [and we do that quite often], we always end of eating at Vapiano. Whether its the fuss free service, the ample seating space, value for money, variety on offer, this place scores high on all counts. A meal for a family [2 adults and 1 infant] costs just about 50 CHF with a fairly good quality italian fare. I recommend this place to everybody who intends to go to Sihlcity. You will love their concept and like the ample seating space. Worth visiting.

Reviewed December 21, 2013 via mobile

I went there 4 times in my short stay in Zurich and really enjoyed everything. The food was very nice with different types of pizza, pasta, salad, and soup. Service was also excellent, and although it was always very crowded, I had a very good feeling there.