“2 nights of Maki rolls”

Cuisines: Deli, Seafood
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Old Town
Reviewed February 15, 2016

My daughter and I enjoyed two evenings of Maki rolls in this very nice "Sushi Lounge"
The staff was very nice, and the service was excellent. The location is smack in the old town ! I would strongly recommend this place if you are looking for a stylish place to have a nice drink and yummy rolls ! The miso soup was also excellent.

Date of visit: February 2016

Reviewed February 14, 2016

The Barfüsser has a long history as a Zurich institution. It is in the Niederdorf / Old Town and serves very good sushi and other Japanese dishes

Date of visit: December 2015
Reviewed December 16, 2015

The sushi here is really good, that's why we come here, despite the fact that i think there are only two waiters for the whole restaurant. they are friendly but i cant expect anybody to be omnipresent if this waiter has about 50 guests. However food is really great and this is the most important. (i mean i dont know how the sushi in Japan is. Ive never been there, but for Europe it tastes excellent).

Date of visit: December 2015
Reviewed December 15, 2015 via mobile

It was already my fifth visit here so I thought this time I'll write a review afterwards. Every time I come here I'm amazed by the quality and the freshness of the sushi. Also I love that they serve Asahi beer. Won't be my last stay!

Date of visit: November 2015
Reviewed December 4, 2015

Not many places I have been to where you´re served such excellent Sushi by very polite servers and also the athmosphere in the restaurant is very appropriate.
Every single point of my five given ones is well deserved.

Congrats and thank you for this experience.

Date of visit: November 2015