“Great sushi”

Cuisines: Deli, Seafood
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Old Town
Reviewed December 16, 2015

The sushi here is really good, that's why we come here, despite the fact that i think there are only two waiters for the whole restaurant. they are friendly but i cant expect anybody to be omnipresent if this waiter has about 50 guests. However food is really great and this is the most important. (i mean i dont know how the sushi in Japan is. Ive never been there, but for Europe it tastes excellent).

Date of visit: December 2015

Reviewed December 15, 2015 via mobile

It was already my fifth visit here so I thought this time I'll write a review afterwards. Every time I come here I'm amazed by the quality and the freshness of the sushi. Also I love that they serve Asahi beer. Won't be my last stay!

Reviewed December 4, 2015

Not many places I have been to where you´re served such excellent Sushi by very polite servers and also the athmosphere in the restaurant is very appropriate.
Every single point of my five given ones is well deserved.

Congrats and thank you for this experience.

Reviewed November 8, 2015

i frequent this place quiet a bit and i have to say i was never disappointed. The sushi & sashimi are amazing! i normally get a large platter to share with friends or peers. It has the atmosphere of a lounge. it is quite large and in summer you can sit outside and people watch. the staff is friendly and forthcoming.

The drinks are good too, would recommend it.

Date of visit: September 2015
Reviewed November 8, 2015 via mobile

Lounge or restaurant - you take your pick! I love the vibey atmosphere and friendly service too!
From noodle soups to salads or sushi, the portions are huge and very delicious. By Swiss standards, it is good value too!
There is an amazing selection of cocktails and reasonably priced sake.
I will definitely be returning again!!

1  Thank LesleyConsani