TripAdvisor

Ranked #88 of 2,359 Restaurants in Zurich
Cuisines: International, Healthy
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Buffet, Delivery, Takeout
Description: tibits bietet ein reichhaltiges Buffet mit uber 40 leckeren und saisonal wechselnden vegetarischen und veganen Salaten, heissen Gerichten, Suppen, Sandwiches und Desserts an. Frisch und hausgemacht - fur alle, die gerne geniessen.--------tibits offers up a rich buffet with over 40 tasty and seasonally changing vegetarian and vegan salads, hot dishes, soups, sandwiches and desserts. Fresh and homemade - for all who like good food.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Oily
Not healthy
Not real Asian
Curry tasted too oily to eat.
Soup is very poorly
We were giving it try again and again and same issue

Date of visit: November 2019
tibits_restaurants, Community Managerin at tibits, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear Somovaukr

Thank you for your feedback.

We are sorry to hear, that you did not enjoy the food at our buffet-style restaurant, where you will find over 40 salads, hot dishes and desserts to choose from.
We are very focused on providing high quality and fresh products to our guests, while especially looking at seasonality and sustainability. Let us ensure you that our dishes consist of natural ingredients only and are free from glutamate, artificial flavoring and genetically modified food.

Tibits is not an Asian cuisine restaurant; however, we do also get inspired by Asian dishes.

We hope to welcome you back after all and recommend you try one of our vegetarian/vegan roast-dishes, which you will find on the buffet now.

Warmest regards
your tibits team

Write a reviewReviews (789)

Reviewed October 19, 2019

I stopped at Tibits on my way back from visiting the Heidi Weber Museum - Centre Le Corbusier. They can be reached on the same tram line.

Tibits, a vegetarian/vegan restaurant offers a lunch buffet in what I would describe as a Boho setting. While not a huge buffet, I think it offers enough of a selection to satisfy most diners. There's both hot and cold items. Many of the items are healthy, but not all and represent dishes from around the globe. The price of the buffet is based on weight. The more you take, the more expensive it's going to be. Expect to spend at least 20 Swiss Francs. Drinks are extra.

Service is friendly and credit cards are excepted. Tibits' has both indoor and outdoor seating. There's a tram stop near the restaurant.

While not my favorite vegetarian restaurant in Zurich, I did enjoy the food.

Reviewed October 16, 2019

On our first visit to Zurich in September 2019, we were very pleased to find Tibits not far from our hotel in Zurich. We ate lunch there twice in three days. After we left Zurich for Bern, we had lunch at the Tibits in Bern.
My wife and I are vegetarian, so Tibits was perfect for us. The food is offered buffet style, then your plate is weighed and priced accordingly. The several times we visited there was always a nice array of offerings, so much so, I found I tried several new dishes I might not have tried otherwise. Comfortable indoor and outdoor seating are available. We recommend, and hope to return in the future.

Reviewed October 14, 2019

It was a very pleasant surprise to find the exclusive vegetarian restaurants like Tibits in Switzerland where most of the people eat non-veg. We were roaming around Lake Zurich and being vegetarians, we decided to have lunch over here. It was located in a lane just 2 minutes from lake. The buffet spread was very impressive. The variety could easily satisfy appetites of all kinds of people. We filled up our plates and paid by weight which is the custom here. Luckily it was not crowded and we easily got a table inside. The food was absolutely delicious. The decor was classy and ambiance very peaceful. The staff was very efficient and polite.
Worth trying !!

Date of visit: July 2019
Reviewed October 11, 2019 via mobile

I like how Tibits always changes their food every day; this way I can always try different Vegetarian food. I also like that it is a buffet because you can choose any food you like.