“I would have expected a bigger choice of dishes ”
Review of tibits

tibits
Ranked #81 of 2,321 Restaurants in Zurich
Cuisines: International, Healthy
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Lunch, Buffet, Delivery, Takeout
Description: tibits bietet ein reichhaltiges Buffet mit uber 40 leckeren und saisonal wechselnden vegetarischen und veganen Salaten, heissen Gerichten, Suppen, Sandwiches und Desserts an. Frisch und hausgemacht - fur alle, die gerne geniessen.--------tibits offers up a rich buffet with over 40 tasty and seasonally changing vegetarian and vegan salads, hot dishes, soups, sandwiches and desserts. Fresh and homemade - for all who like good food.
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Nice vegetarian restaurant in the nice neighborhood of Seefeld.
This is a buffet style restaurant, but I was expecting a bigger selection of dishes for a Sunday brunch.
However, food is nice and prices on average for Zurich.

Date of visit: August 2019
Write a reviewReviews (781)

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

While this is a vegetarian restaurant, omnivores won't lack for something to eat. This very relaxed, self service restaurant has a large variety of offerings of many cuisines all laid out in a circular self serve area. There are hot foods and cold. Everything was fresh and very tasty. After you load up your plate, it gets weighed and you pay accordingly. Given how costly many considered Zurich, this place is very reasonable. Oh and you get a roll at no cost. There are various areas to sit in, all somewhat eclectic in design but also very comfortable - even a few round tables. Your empty plates are taken away promptly but no one rushes you out, even though the place is very popular and can get crowed around dinner and lunch. People don't hesitate to sit next to you if there is an open seat. The desserts are wonderful. Everything from fresh fruit salad to chocolate mousse and coconut panna cotta. Like most of Switzerland, this restaurant is run very efficiently.

Date of visit: August 2019
Thank E. E
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Very Delicious, Fresh and Healthy food, really tasty ! My Doc said eat more green, so I do it,
twice a week I'm there

Date of visit: July 2019
Reviewed July 13, 2019

They have a bit of everything for good variety but nothing too special and not their signature taste. Also I found things bland overall but for everyone to like.
This location is usually well visited but so far always found a space for one.

If you restrict yourself to what you actually would eat, the cost is not too high.

Date of visit: May 2019
Reviewed June 25, 2019

I have come to observe that none of the staff that work in this chain of buffet style vegetarian restaurants, appear to be happy. I am not sure how it can call itself vegan as they do not use organic fresh milk and when I asked the woman at the counter if they had organic milk, bio milk as we term it, she told me to find a cow and to get it from there. I laughed at her saracasm and ignorance ofcourse but when a so called vegan restaurant uses longlife carton milk that is not fresh milk let alone organic or bio milk whatever you wish to call it, it is not a vegan restaurant. I find the chain is overrated highly and is really for more convenience than anything, like the fast food track of the fast food consumer out there, like McDonalds, you are equally rushed to eat, as soon as your fork is down they take the tray away, which could be seen as great service or to just get rid of you so that the next customer can sit down and you can leave is the more the impression I had. Unless ofcourse you come with babies and children screaming in tow, then you can sit there for hours and hours .

Date of visit: February 2019
tibits_restaurants, tibits Team at tibits, responded to this reviewResponded June 26, 2019

Dear DH v

Many thanks for the time you took to write us reviews for our restaurants in Basel, Zurich and London. Sadly, we couldn't convince you with our hospitality and our concept

We do like explain here as well, that we are a fully vegetarian restaurant, which is why we also serve organic and demeter quality milk from cows, as well as organic soy-almond, oat and lactose free milk in all our restaurants in Switzerland. For sure, the comment of your employee wasn't appropriate at all and our team already got your feedback. They wish to apologize for the incident!

Our restaurant in Seefeldstrasse is definitely a busy place. But just around the corner you'll find our restaurant in Falkenstrasse, which is much more roomy. There we also do have the "flower room", where we don't play any music and which is known to be very quite and a great workspace.

We hope to soon welcome you again.

Warmest regards