“Perfect vegetarian buffet”

Ranked #75 of 2,289 Restaurants in Zurich
Cuisines: International, Healthy
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Buffet, Delivery, Takeout
Description: tibits bietet ein reichhaltiges Buffet mit uber 40 leckeren und saisonal wechselnden vegetarischen und veganen Salaten, heissen Gerichten, Suppen, Sandwiches und Desserts an. Frisch und hausgemacht - fur alle, die gerne geniessen.--------tibits offers up a rich buffet with over 40 tasty and seasonally changing vegetarian and vegan salads, hot dishes, soups, sandwiches and desserts. Fresh and homemade - for all who like good food.
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Diverse Creative very balanced spiced vegetarian foods in a great buffet, fast tasty , simply perfect for an uncomplicated lunch or dinner! Just love it!

Date of visit: June 2019
tibits_restaurants, tibits Team at tibits, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Dear juhaveijalainen

Thanks a lot for your great feedback and the time you took to tell us about your tibits experience. We are delighted to hear that you love our many different dishes from the food boat and looking forward to soon welcoming you again.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Perfect for families with different appetites! My sister was able to ghet a smaller plate and I a larger one.

We came for breakfast. Although there is a better selection for lunch we still had enough choices. Quinoa and oat muesli, pancakes, croissants and lots of fruit.

Also loved the baba ganoush!

Dear Savforrester

Thanks a lot for these nice words. We are happy to hear that you enjoyed helping yourself around our food boat and liked our breakfast range.

We are looking forward to soon welcome you again.

your tibits team

P.S.: Did you know that we offer many different wines and beers as well? Our team is happy to help you with your choice.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

The Black bun burger is one of the best veggie burgers I have had till date. This restaurant serves fresh and delicious food!!!

Dear Sayuri G

Many thanks for your great review! How nice, that you loved our black teff burgers! They are prepared with a homemade patty out of kidney beans and a teff bun out of charcoal.

We are looking forward to soon welcoming you again.

Reviewed May 7, 2019

I can't believe that it's seven years since I wrote a review of Tibits. I've been there regularly since then. I'm more attracted to the newer half, which is more spacious. There is a huge turnover of staff; every time there seems to be different people behind the service counter. But what is constant is the friendly, helpful service.
Another plus is that the dishes on offer vary regularly so that there's always something new to try. I cannot remember ever eating something that wasn't good and the same goes for their wines. All in all I cannot speak too highly of Tibits.

Date of visit: March 2019
Reviewed May 1, 2019

Fantastic buffet of vegetarian options. It's self service - paying by weight. The system is really efficient. Nice atmosphere. I wish there was a Tibits in my hometown!

Date of visit: April 2019