“Nice place, nice food but nothing special”
Review of tibits

tibits
Ranked #87 of 2,242 Restaurants in Zurich
Cuisines: International, Healthy
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Buffet, Delivery, Takeout
Description: tibits bietet ein reichhaltiges Buffet mit uber 40 leckeren und saisonal wechselnden vegetarischen und veganen Salaten, heissen Gerichten, Suppen, Sandwiches und Desserts an. Frisch und hausgemacht - fur alle, die gerne geniessen.--------tibits offers up a rich buffet with over 40 tasty and seasonally changing vegetarian and vegan salads, hot dishes, soups, sandwiches and desserts. Fresh and homemade - for all who like good food.
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Vegetarian Buffet. Tasty food but the variety is quite limited. It is not cheap, but it is cheaper than Hiltl whos quality and variety is much better

Date of visit: March 2019

Reviewed February 11, 2019

after a number of hours walking around Zurich, we stumbled upon this restaurant and by chance it was a vegetarian restaurant. Its all buffet style, you walk up tot the food area and load your plate forma section of cold and hot food and then you take it to the counter where they weigh it and there you can order your drinks. The food selection was vast and good quality, nice tasting food.

Date of visit: February 2019
tibits_restaurants, tibits Team at tibits, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear clivethegreat

Many thanks four your recent visit and your great review. We are happy to hear that you liked our selection of different dishes from the food boat and our concept as well. We are looking forward to welcoming you again soon.

Reviewed February 11, 2019

I discovered tibits when I was in Bern and felt fortunate to have done so. When I arrived I Zurich and was walking to Hotel Opera, I saw tibits again and was very happy. I ate dinner there twice and it was delicious. A little expensive but probably because I piled it on. There was plenty of seating even on a crowded night. I thought the food options were ample and was able to try many different things. The establishment was clean and the staff friendly when paying for my food or asking for assistance.

Date of visit: May 2018

Dear hunter_queen

Many thanks for your recent visit in our restaurant in Zurich and you great review. We are happy to hear that you visited us two days in a row and loved not just our food, but our atmosphere and hospitality as well.

We are looking forward to welcoming you again soon.

Reviewed December 28, 2018 via mobile

... yes, I have often been annoyed about the service in the >tibits< restaurant, Seefeld, Zurich. The last wound of disappointment has healed and I have dared with much courage another attempt, already you have trouble with the staff in the service area, so unfortunately a visit ends up frustrating again and again. This time, the lady at the entrance sorted all the individuals right to the window and groups to the left, a free choice of seats was not possible, while the whole >tibits< restaurant was pretty empty, I mentioned my wish but the lady was unable to deal with it, saying bye-bye!

The problem solutions in Zurich is as easy, super! That is the worldwide known professionalism in the catering industry in Switzerland! Then you better do everything yourself! Buy the best fruits and vegetables in the neighborhood and make a picnic by the lake ... set the tone with blankets ...

Date of visit: December 2018
tibits_restaurants, Community Managerin at tibits, responded to this reviewResponded January 7, 2019

Dear Sabiwabiwabi

Many thanks for your review and your recent visit.

Sadly, we couldn't convince you with our hospitality and you left us before trying one of our many delicous treats from the food boat. We will send your feedback to our team, so hopefully the next time you'll pay us a visit we are able to get you all exicted.

We are looking forward to soon welcoming you.

Reviewed December 27, 2018 via mobile

We came to Zurich on a public holiday so it was a bit of a ghost town, and stumbled on Tibits for a hot chocolate. We stayed approximately 3 hours! Staff were incredibly friendly, food and drinks tasty, great music, fast WiFi and an all round good vibe for a cafe/bar/buffet hall.

Date of visit: December 2018