“Great Selection of Vegetarian food with a slight heaviness.”
Review of tibits

tibits
Ranked #91 of 2,147 Restaurants in Zurich
Cuisines: International, Healthy
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Buffet, Delivery, Takeout
Description: tibits bietet ein reichhaltiges Buffet mit uber 40 leckeren und saisonal wechselnden vegetarischen und veganen Salaten, heissen Gerichten, Suppen, Sandwiches und Desserts an. Frisch und hausgemacht - fur alle, die gerne geniessen.--------tibits offers up a rich buffet with over 40 tasty and seasonally changing vegetarian and vegan salads, hot dishes, soups, sandwiches and desserts. Fresh and homemade - for all who like good food.
Reviewed December 8, 2017

Well the athmosphere @Tibits is really nice, the selction of the food is big. Any vegetarian would find something nice to eat.

Some cons:
I think the prices are fairly high
The food is quiet heavy.

After having been there for many times i find that the food is quiet heavy, it feels oily and afterwards I feel a strong heaviness in my belly. It tastes and looks all fresh and with the salads you have a beautiful selection and good alternative to the deep fried, baked and cheesy dishes.

As it is a weight based restaurant you are easily attempted to take more than would be a healthy portion :-) so just keep in mind our eyes often want more than it is good for us.

Going there from time to time is good and esp. for vegetarians nice and easy.

Alternative milk instead of all soy would be very much appreciated! Oat, Hazelnut etc... Soy only is not my preferred option.

Reviewed December 1, 2017

Tibits just never disappoints. The restaurant offerst a wide menu with lots of clearly labelled vegan options. I always get stuffed!!

Reviewed December 1, 2017 via mobile

I have read about Tibits and I have booked a table for dinner with my mother and my 3 years old son. I read that they have a play room , therefore I wanted to try

Good points are:
1) Yes there is a play room and it is nice but it is very small, it is difficult to fit more than two kids. But I like the fact that they have lots of books, coloring paper and crayons

2) Food is good , but keep in mind that it is spicy! I was not able to convince my toddler to eat anything because he found it spicy. There is a little sign next to each dish and you can see if the dish is considered as child friendly or not.

3) they have a dedicated section for strollers, so you can comfortably bring these inside

4) They have super nice and healthy drinks, Like the Ginger cocktail, very healthy and tasty

Enjoy !

Reviewed September 22, 2017 via mobile

the place is serving food by weight. 3.50 CHF/100g. it gave so much options and so delicious that i loved it and felt so good. it is a good place for veggie/vegan people. definite go to.

1  Thank muthukem
Tibits T, tibits Team at tibits, responded to this reviewResponded October 11, 2017

Dear <muthukem>

Many thanks for your great feedback and your nice words. We are delighted, that you enjoyed our variety of vegetarian/vegan dishes and that we made you feel good. What a beautiful compliment!

We are looking forward to welcome you soon again.

Warmest regards,
your tibits team

Reviewed September 10, 2017

This is the 5th or 6th time that I went to Tibits as my friend stays close by and being a vegetarian, I love this place in Zurich. It has international menu and everyone can find things you like, Just take whatever you want and pay by weight, Per Person it comes to about 20-25CHF with one drink. Go around and check the full menu before you start filling up the plate otherwise you will sure miss some great stuff.

Tibits T, tibits Team at tibits, responded to this reviewResponded September 22, 2017

Dear <mittalsanjay72>

Many thanks for your nice words and your kind review. We really appreciate that you enjoyed our food variety and our system. And maybe we should write your tip on the menu, so nobody will miss a dish anymore! ;-)

We hope to soon welcome you again.

Greetings,