“Best Veggie Restaurant in Zurich”
Review of tibits

tibits
Ranked #13 of 1,944 Restaurants in Zurich
Cuisines: International, Healthy
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Buffet, Delivery, Takeout
Description: tibits bietet ein reichhaltiges Buffet mit uber 40 leckeren und saisonal wechselnden vegetarischen und veganen Salaten, heissen Gerichten, Suppen, Sandwiches und Desserts an. Frisch und hausgemacht - fur alle, die gerne geniessen.--------tibits offers up a rich buffet with over 40 tasty and seasonally changing vegetarian and vegan salads, hot dishes, soups, sandwiches and desserts. Fresh and homemade - for all who like good food.
Tampere, Finland
“Best Veggie Restaurant in Zurich”
Reviewed December 3, 2013 via mobile

This was one of the few pleasant experiences we had in Zurich. The food was excellent, with a truly large variety or tasty options. The atmosphere was very pleasant (although the space is a bit on the small side for busy afternoons) and the staff friendly and English-speaking. The location is good - not far from the center - and the prices (you pay according to food weight) quite reasonable - for Zurich standards anyway.

• Greek first
  • Polish first
Singapore, Singapore
“Tasty food at busy location...”
Reviewed November 25, 2013

This place is almost everytime full when I visit it, said that I'm sure that most visitors agree with the good quality and also the large variety of food which is available at both restaurants. At this time I've just picked some food before visiting an exhibition nearby. I would recommend this restaurant to any person which is interested in vegetarian food. Since I'm a veggy too, I don't miss any meat but compensate proteins with fresh lentils or beans and bean-sprouts.

• Visited November 2013
1 Thank huggi77
Zurich, Switzerland
“Lost part of my tooth”
Reviewed October 26, 2013

While having lunch at tibits I bit on something so hard (perhaps an olive stone?) that I lost part of my molar. The manager apologized and made a report to the back office. Result: "We are sorry about the incident. You should inform your accident insurance."
Well, I'm certainly sorry that I visited this restaurant. You might want to be very careful the next time you cheerfully chew on tibits food - it could come with some "teeth bits".

• Visited October 2013
2 Thank Marcovian
tibits-Team, tibits Team at tibits, responded to this review, December 1, 2013
Dear Marcovian

We are really sorry for your toothy experience at our restaurant. We hope everything sorted itself out with your insurance.

Best wishes,
your tibits Team
Los Angeles, California
“Excellent veggie restaurant”
Reviewed October 24, 2013

Good food, very wide choice, reasonable prices (for Zürich), you won't miss the meat! You pay by weight of portions you choose so the service is fast, but you can tarry as long as you like over your meal. The place is very popular so always full, but they have a second place next door if you can't wait a few minutes for a table.

Visited October 2013
Derbyshire UK
“More space than you first think”
Reviewed October 23, 2013

The first time that I tried titbits, their venue on the corner of Seefeldstrasse was full. This is a very good sign.
I did not realise that they have a much bigger venue just a couple of doors away on Falkenstrasse, behind the Opera House.
Because I was staying at a hotel very close, I frequently returned to both of the titbits venues.
I love the vegetarian food, the help yourself buffet - where you pay according to the weight of your food and the atmosphere.
Zurich is an expensive city, but titbits offers a fair price.

• Visited July 2013