“More space than you first think”
Review of tibits

tibits
Ranked #79 of 2,085 Restaurants in Zurich
Cuisines: International, Healthy
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Buffet, Delivery, Takeout
Description: tibits bietet ein reichhaltiges Buffet mit uber 40 leckeren und saisonal wechselnden vegetarischen und veganen Salaten, heissen Gerichten, Suppen, Sandwiches und Desserts an. Frisch und hausgemacht - fur alle, die gerne geniessen.--------tibits offers up a rich buffet with over 40 tasty and seasonally changing vegetarian and vegan salads, hot dishes, soups, sandwiches and desserts. Fresh and homemade - for all who like good food.
Reviewed October 23, 2013

The first time that I tried titbits, their venue on the corner of Seefeldstrasse was full. This is a very good sign.
I did not realise that they have a much bigger venue just a couple of doors away on Falkenstrasse, behind the Opera House.
Because I was staying at a hotel very close, I frequently returned to both of the titbits venues.
I love the vegetarian food, the help yourself buffet - where you pay according to the weight of your food and the atmosphere.
Zurich is an expensive city, but titbits offers a fair price.

Reviewed October 16, 2013

This review might be colored by our individual experience - we arrived in Zurich late after some time in Austria. We'd had heavy food for several days and just wanted a light dinner, maybe a salad. Our experience with Swiss restaurants made us think that was unlikely, and the area around the Opera house isn't exactly a hotspot for casual dining. We were thinking about going to the grocery store and just getting a prepared salad from the fridge section.

Lo and behold, we found *exactly* what we wanted at Tibits: a variety of very tasty vegetarian options, from simple salads to more involved veggie dishes. The buffet style was ideal, the house drinks were delicious, and the atmosphere was lively and interesting. We both tried a wide range of dishes and didn't find any we disliked.

I don't know what my reaction would have been if we'd visited in a more critical frame of mind, but we both really enjoyed our meals and were very happy we found the place.

Reviewed October 10, 2013

I go to Tibitis regularly for lunch and always enjoy their fresh prepared veggie dishes from the buffet. The variety is good and there is every now an then something new. It has a bit of an Asian/Indian touch and then also some hummus or guacamole, so a bit of a global mixture. Around lunch time it is quite packed. In summer it is nice to have a table outside. It is self service. There a lots of delicious fresh juices and drinks, a good blush of vitamins; pricing on such however is rather high.
Great place to eat healy, quick and delicious.

Reviewed October 1, 2013

This vegetarian buffet is exceptional, sells food by the weight of it on your plate. Very tasty, great selection and decent price. Sit outside, it's right behind the Zurich opera house, and a lovely spot to watch Zurich go by!

Reviewed September 18, 2013

Tibits is an interesting concept restaurant positioned within a comfortable setting. The product variety is somewhat interesting, ranging from Indian cuisine to more modern style salads offered with a variety of delectable seasonings. Additionally, the pricing system is based on weight; therefore, if you feel like a quick, light meal then you pay less than the overloaded plate that I generally prefer. In the realm of price, I would say that this restaurant leans on the expensive side given that meat is generally what hikes the prices here in Zurich, and well, this is purely vegetarian. Otherwise, I would rate this place overall a great experience, especially for those who are looking for a healthier culinary option.