“Fantastic Home like traditional food in Zurich”
Review of Restaurant Miracle

Restaurant Miracle
Ranked #40 of 2,141 Restaurants in Zurich
Cuisines: Italian, Contemporary, Healthy
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Reservations, Takeout
Neighborhood: Seefeld
Reviewed July 11, 2018

Fantastic pizzas, pasta, salad and above all their own twist in the Tiramisu as per the weather was simply superb! tasty, well balanced and well priced. The service is personal by the ladies who run it and very warm and friendly. Guys go for it. This is the place where you do not miss a meal! easy access to it with a tram stop right there! we took Tram No. 2 from the main shopping centre.

Reviewed June 10, 2018 via mobile

You feel a good tradition in Miracle, a tiny, quite dark, restaurant serving good pizza’s and a nice Spagetti carbonara. Service is always good and professional.
The burrata I had on my first visit iwas excellent!

Reviewed October 9, 2017 via mobile

I have been going back and forth to Zurich for the last 2 years, tried so many Italian restaurants other than miracle, especially that it’s out of my way, I live on the other side of Zurich, but don’t bother, it’s the best place for a pizza, that doesn’t mean that the remaining dishes aren’t as good, tried the Octopus salad on my last visit and it was amazing.
Best of luck and you will keep seeing me.

1  Thank beardedmanelias
Reviewed September 12, 2017 via mobile

I have nothing new to add to what the others already said, but I nonetheless feel compelled to write sth because I really enjoyed my visit here. Food was great, service was excellent and friendly, and the environment itself was cozy.

Reviewed September 10, 2017

I saw the reviews online and was right around the corner by the water so I thought I'd stop by.
Very good pizza
Very friendly service
All locals
Decent prices for Zurich (17CHF for a large personal spicy pepperoni pizza)
Huge portions