“Live nearby, LOVE it - not sure how they do so much so well” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Bohemia

Bohemia
Ranked #342 of 1,875 Restaurants in Zurich
Good for: Bar scene, Business meetings, Families with children, Special occasions
Dining options: Brunch, Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Zurich, Switzerland
“Live nearby, LOVE it - not sure how they do so much so well”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 11, 2014

we live near this place and go a few times a year - I guess we take it for granted because it's so near and if we eat in that area we usually eat at home, BUT
it's our "birthday" or (today) "mother's day" place.
Every time we're there we comment on the service, the decor and what they serve.
It's a great place for breakfast - even with kids.
It's a great place for after-work beers or evening cocktails; for coffee on a Sunday afternoon.
I have no idea how they made this place a winner in all these different categories, but I'm really impressed.
(I know this review is bursting - I swear I don't know anyone that works there!)

• Visited May 2014
    • 3 of 5 bubbles

• Polish first
“Fantastic brunch”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 3, 2014 via mobile

I visited Bohemia for brunch on Easter Sunday and thought it was fantastic!

The restaurant was really cool with lots of booths to sit in - a mixed European / American vibe.

I went for the eggs florentine which were amazing! The portion size was great and all of the components perfectly done. I loved the addition of toasted cheese to the bagel.

I will be back soon!

SINGAPORE
“Dinner at Bohemia; excellent surprise”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 13, 2014 via mobile

Me and my family were just in Zurich for a short trip and were perturbed at where to eat. We chanced upon Bohemia on a tourist map and decided to try it and wow were we surprised! The service was excellent, staff were friendly, quick to act and attentive. But what amazed us was the food! The rack of lamb was exceptional; tender and juicy, the chicken breast was tender and well seasoned and the steak was perfectly cooked! I would recommend Bohemia to anyone looking for a nice meal in Zurich!

“Bohemian Brunch”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 30, 2014

Met some new friends today at Bohemia for coffee which didn't disappoint; good local cafe society - the brunch offering looked fantastic and, with the lounge vibe, will be a great place to introduce some visitors in a couple of weeks time. I look forward to sampling the brunch fare shortly...

• Visited March 2014
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Zurich, Switzerland
“Good food. Good atmoshphere.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 20, 2014

I truly enjoyed my experience at Bohemia. We were seated quickly and without reservations, (that may also sweeten the experience) in a restaurant buzzing with diners, drinkers. Cocktail, soup, steak, dessert, wine & service all excellent.

• Visited October 2013