“DON'T EVEN TRY!!!!”

Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Neighborhood: Gewerbeschule
“DON'T EVEN TRY!!!!”
Reviewed May 10, 2013

Just an awful experience....reserved a table for two...waited 45 minutes for our order... (I can endure that until this point) but then received awfully over-salted and over-peppered dish...I returned it and was almost shouted at from the waitress saying: "you are here not in China" ...

People who really expect at least a "basic" Chinese food standard - SHOULD STAY FAR AWAY FROM THIS RESTAURANT...not to mention the poor service mentality...

• Visited May 2013
2 Thank leozurich

• Chinese (Traditional) first
Zürich
“Food was tasty, great location”
Reviewed May 4, 2013

Location is great right next to the Zurich main train station. We ordered 5 dishes for 6 people. Just the right portions. We had beef, pork, chicken, tofu and cuttlefish. All were tasty. The two waiters were polite and they asked if the food was good? I guess it would depend on the service of the day! Our experience was good. It takes them a good 30 minutes to cook the dishes but it was worth the wait! Would come back again!

• Visited May 2013
Shanghai, China
“Typical Chinese food, service need to improve.”
Reviewed April 5, 2013 via mobile

It is my second time to be here this year. The food is quite Chinese. The price is a bit expensive. The delivery of the dishes are really slow, I should say.

The environment is wel decorated, but a bit crowdy. The location of this restraunt is super close to the main station of Zurich.

I like the food, as it reminds me of China, but the service could improve. For example, the smile respond, and speed of delivery.

• Visited April 2013
Zurich, Switzerland
“Bad food and average ambience”
Reviewed November 11, 2012

It's easy to say that something is tasty when has been overloaded with oily and (for some plates) spices. That's the feeling you will have after trying the food at this outlet. I lived 5 years in China and was suggested this place as one of the best Chinese restaurants in town: had 2 guests with me and had to apologize to them repeatedly if the experience was not up to expectations. I will definitely not come back.

• Visited November 2012
2 Thank 24floor
Zurich, Switzerland
“Worst Asian food I have ever had”
Reviewed October 22, 2012

I have been to many Chinese restaurants in NYC, Chicago and San Francisco and this meal was by far the worst Chinese I have ever had. My shrimp were covered with a gluey, oily flavorless sauce that looked totally unappetizing, and tasted just as it looked. The service was lack luster, as I shared my disappointment, the response was defensive and not sympathetic. I asked once again if I could change my order and it was very hesitantly agreed to. Unfortunately when I asked what would be less oily on the menu, the answer was basically nothing, everything on the menu is laden with oil and that is how it should be! If you like really oily flavorless food with impartial sevice then this is the place to go! A real disappointment though for those who like more healthy, refined tastes.

1 Thank MarinMarais