“Prefect after the Opera!”
Review of Conti

Conti
Ranked #188 of 2,068 Restaurants in Zurich
Cuisines: Italian, Seafood
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Seefeld
Reviewed November 30, 2012 via mobile

I went after the opera on a Friday night. It's maybe the only restaurant open after the 22.30h in Bellevue, which allow you eat. Good menu, classic and charming ambience and very kind service. There is nothing bad I can say!

Reviewed May 28, 2012

A distinguished clientel and athmosphere. Ideal for older couples or groups for an excellent meal.

Reviewed April 22, 2012

I went there once and had the impression that I was not rich enough to have dinner there.... the food was ok, the price was high and the welcome not so italian and warm then I could expect.

Reviewed March 18, 2012

The food is good though very over priced for the quality. The restaurant interior is nice but always empty. Be careful, if you ask for the house wine they give you a 90 chf bottle.

Reviewed March 7, 2012

I expected more than I had. I don't think they have well identified the differnt types of pasta. I got linguni inestead of tagliatelle.