“Friendly restaurant with good authentic food”
Review of Anthony's Kitchen - CLOSED

Anthony's Kitchen
Cuisines: Asian, Chinese, Filipino
Good for: Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Neighborhood: Gewerbeschule
Reviewed August 19, 2013

We went here with two friends who have been there a few times before and it was a really good suggestion!
After a very friendly welcome we settled outside in surprisingly (as it is not far from a bigger road) quiet court/garden. The 3-course surprise meal turned out be almost a 4-course one, as the greetings from the kitchen were a salad plus a special, large spring roll. The three courses were nice and we had a good evening. Also moving inside as it got colder was not a problem at all and we will probably come here again!

Reviewed July 4, 2013

After traveling for 2 weeks, my husband and I were really hankering for good asian food. We stumbled upon Anthony's Kitchen in Zurich. I was open to just having so so asian cuisine as long as it was asian. Boy was I so surprised !!!! It is one of the best asian restaurant's I have ever tried globally. I loved the the vegetarian spring rolls and my husband's chicken adobo was excellent. As far as I am concerned, this is not one of those asian fusion resto. The adobo was genuine. The blend was just perfect. I recommend this restaurant to Filipino travelers who are homesick for filipino food. Chef Anthony Carlos also showed me that his resto is included in the best of Swiss Gastro 2013. The resto is very cosy and tastefully presented in an asian manner

Reviewed June 30, 2013

I discovered this place with the special menu "From Manila to Paris" some months ago & tried the "normal" menu 2 days ago. My 2nd visit was just a confirmation: great & qualitative food, very friendly service. This kind of Asian food is different than the most place I visited, allowing to discover new flavors/combination of tastes. The terrace is arranged in a nice way, which let you forgot the city around. In short: a great place to go!

1  Thank jo77zh
Reviewed June 3, 2013

If you want to enjoy an unexpected and amasingly delicious dinner, just book a table there.
From the concept to the unknown menu, this is a must do in Zürich however this is not typically swiss.
I have been travelling in Asia and have discovered a lot of different flavours but there... it is purely and simply "un délice"!!
The most amasing is the menu... just go and try!!

1  Thank DMLDML
Reviewed March 15, 2013

We went here with a group of friends for a mate's 40th birthday - we didn't know it before hand.
Wow! Just incredibly good fresh food with lots of flavour and friendly service and chef to boot!
Have to say this has probably jumped to the top of our favourite Asian restaurant.

Simple fresh food such as a fried fish with an incredible mango salad - intense flavours and yet simple food that you can just enjoy with friends. The dim sum was to die for - my wife isn't a big fan and yet she really raved about it.

Can't recommend it enough - we'll be back!

1  Thank JxRx