“Tasty food” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Maison Blunt

Maison Blunt
Ranked #134 of 1,875 Restaurants in Zurich
Good for: Kids, Families with children, Large groups, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Brunch, Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Neighborhood: Gewerbeschule
Zürich, Zurich, Switzerland
“Tasty food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 31, 2014

Love this place. One of the fav places in Zurich. It is not cheap, but hey, they have organic lamb. I always order meze plate, it never disappoints.
Service have never been friendly, and that always upsets me.
Reserve if you are coming in the evening.

• 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles

Cape Town, South Africa
“Awesome vibe, drinks & food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 28, 2014

Blunt is a spot I'll always go back to when in Zurich. Friends showed us this lovely tea room/restaurant - once went for coffee, another time for breakfast. It's very popular - so on weekends book! Nice vibe, amazing interior.. very special place.

• Visited July 2014
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
“Tasty but overpriced food, sometimes unfriendly and stressed staff”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 17, 2014 via mobile

I've known 'Maison Blunt' already a couple of years and i must say the quality and service have been worse and worse with every visit. Sure the food is really tasty but- did you see the prices? I mean, yes of course we're in Zurich- but to the prices for some of the Mezzes served in really small bowls, is in my opinion inapproriate. Withe service we experienced various scenarios: sometimes extremely friendly and sometimes almost rude. I remember a couple of times where we felt like they wanted to leave asap for new customers. The amount of people that are split into two halves of the restaurant, lead to stressed waiters and unattentive service- which is of course understandable- but something I don't want to encounter when wanting to peacefully enjoy my meals with friends or family. In addition it is most of the time extremely crowded and it is almost impossible to get a table by walk-in: Something that I find really annoying at times.
Ironically, I always promise myself never to go there again, but I get dragged back there by friends and family regularly. And as I said: the food is certainly good.

Visited July 2014
1 Thank Noemi I
London, United Kingdom
“Unpretentious food in a great location”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 25, 2014

I agree with all positive reviews for this place. I don't think I have anything more to add but I just have to give the credit. I visited this place for lunch with friends who live in Zurich. Simple menu, not over the top with great atmosphere. The staff are also not over the top but the service was great. I also like the location of the restaurant which is probably one of the most relaxing place in Zurich.

Olten, Switzerland
“Great food, great location and friendly staff”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 19, 2014

I have been to this restaurant many times over a period of years and I have never been let down in any way. The food and beverages (offer a variety of Moroccan wines) are great and even after being on a food tour in Morocco, it tasted like being in Morocco. The ambiance of the place is excellent and the staff are chilled and friendly.