“Best asian food I ever had !”

Tiffins Asian Kitchen
Ranked #119 of 1,918 Restaurants in Zurich
Cuisines: Chinese, Thai, Malaysian, Asian
Good for: Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Ahammad Modasser Restaurant Tiffins Seefeldstrasse 61 8008 Zürich
Zurich, Switzerland
“Best asian food I ever had !”
Reviewed December 4, 2013

Hi Folks,

I recommend that place, clean easy access, takeaway or on site.

Siting on bench next to other people is maybe not the best thing but still the food deserves the effort.

• Visited December 2013
Mirjam M, Manager at Tiffins Asian Kitchen, responded to this review, September 2, 2015
Dear John

Thank you for your visit in Tiffins and for your rating on Tripadvisor.
I'm glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and I will happily forward this message to our staff.

• Greek first
Root, Switzerland
“Go for Khao Soi Soup!”
Reviewed November 28, 2013

Great feed if you don't have much time or even to have dinner together with some mates.
There's friendly staff, always helpful and the portions are perfect.
Try the Khao Soi Soup (evening only) it's awesome and the house made iced tea is worth a go as well.

• Visited October 2013
Dear AniNZ7

Mirjam Moser
“Sociable, great value food”
Reviewed September 30, 2013 via mobile

Zurich and great value don't really appear in the same sentence, but here it does. The fact that you get bunched up beside anyone is a great plus in this lively eaterie. The service is great and always quick.

• Visited September 2013
Dear Platinumeverything

Thank you for your visit in Tiffins and your rating on Tripadvisor.

Singapore, Singapore
“good warm meal on a windy night”
Reviewed September 21, 2013

as we ( family of 5 with 2 oldies) were walking along the main road, a kind swiss lady stopped and asked us if we were looking for anything. when we said, we are looking for a place to eat, she suggested tiffins just down the road.
we were not at all disappointed, the drinks were good, food was warm and tasty. the hostess and cute and nice.
overall, good experience.

• Visited August 2013
Dear arati_mali

Zurich, Switzerland
“Quality decreasing”
Reviewed September 14, 2013

I have been many times (for many years) to Tiffins, a lovely fast food Asian place in the heart of Seefeld. There is always a nice atmosphere, a bit loud but amusing.

I was there this Weekend again and was very much disappointed about the Food Quality.
The Lemon chicken had a very strange taste, almost not edible. The starter (Papaya Salad) was also less good than it used to be. Compared to previous visits the Food Quality has significantly decreased - I hope this is just a temporary issue as I really like this place.

Service was quite nice and friendly - here it seems they make positive Progress.

Conclusion: hopefully Food will be improved, then it is again the lovely fast Food Asian around the Corner!

• Visited September 2013