“Sociable, great value food”

Tiffins Asian Kitchen
Ranked #124 of 2,072 Restaurants in Zurich
Cuisines: Asian
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Ahammad Modasser Restaurant Tiffins Seefeldstrasse 61 8008 Zürich
Reviewed September 30, 2013 via mobile

Zurich and great value don't really appear in the same sentence, but here it does. The fact that you get bunched up beside anyone is a great plus in this lively eaterie. The service is great and always quick.

Mirjam M, Manager at Tiffins Asian Kitchen, responded to this reviewResponded September 2, 2015

Dear Platinumeverything

Thank you for your visit in Tiffins and your rating on Tripadvisor.
I'm glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and I will happily forward this message to our staff.
Hope to welcome you again soon.

Mirjam Moser

Reviewed September 21, 2013

as we ( family of 5 with 2 oldies) were walking along the main road, a kind swiss lady stopped and asked us if we were looking for anything. when we said, we are looking for a place to eat, she suggested tiffins just down the road.
we were not at all disappointed, the drinks were good, food was warm and tasty. the hostess and cute and nice.
overall, good experience.

Dear arati_mali

Thank you for your visit in Tiffins and for your rating on Tripadvisor.
Hope to welcome you again soon.

Mirjam Moser

Reviewed September 14, 2013

I have been many times (for many years) to Tiffins, a lovely fast food Asian place in the heart of Seefeld. There is always a nice atmosphere, a bit loud but amusing.

I was there this Weekend again and was very much disappointed about the Food Quality.
The Lemon chicken had a very strange taste, almost not edible. The starter (Papaya Salad) was also less good than it used to be. Compared to previous visits the Food Quality has significantly decreased - I hope this is just a temporary issue as I really like this place.

Service was quite nice and friendly - here it seems they make positive Progress.

Conclusion: hopefully Food will be improved, then it is again the lovely fast Food Asian around the Corner!

Reviewed August 28, 2013

I live in Seefeld and I have been at Tiffin's several times for fast food at affordable prices (as my boyfriend likes the place), but I have always been quite disappointed as the cuisine is far away from being authentic Asian, I am not sure why as I always see Asian looking cooks / chefs. Being someone that has lived and extensively travelled in Asia, I think it is a real pity that the dishes here are in reality "western" food disguised as Asian. Each dish I have tried lacked of taste and was totally different from what expected. The place is casual and the staff very nice and friendly.

Reviewed July 22, 2013

Even though the food is delicious in there, it is the staff who put me off completely. As soon as we sat, the waitress came to take up our order and as soon as we finished our food, we were advised silently but quite rudely to pay immediately.... not sure if I will get back there....

1  Thank Quebec98
Marc J, Manager at Tiffins Asian Kitchen, responded to this reviewResponded August 12, 2013

Dear Quebec98

Thank you very much for your visit to Tiffins and for rating us on TripAdvisor

As it is very important to us that our guests may stay as long as they choose, I will immediately discuss your feedback with our staff in order to guard against misunderstandings and to prevent this from happening again.

We would be very happy to welcome you again in Tiffins!

Marc Jost