“Ate on the patio and it was top notch”
Review of Lily's

Lily's
Ranked #210 of 1,988 Restaurants in Zurich
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Takeout
Neighborhood: Gewerbeschule
Reviewed September 22, 2012

Excellent all around. Loved the paio. Salmon was perfect. Service couldn't have been more attentive. First time for me but friends are big fans. Loved the zucchini sticks

Reviewed September 20, 2012

A bit off the beaten track in Zurich, i.e., not in the Old City and not near the Bahnhofstrasse, but Lily's offers terrific Asian fusion food in an open and friendly atmosphere. Long wooden tables, open kitchen, fast and friendly service, food always good. It's on the Langstrasse, which is worth a visit anyway, showing a little of the more relaxed side of the city. I can recommend the lamb curry and the dahl.

Reviewed September 9, 2012

It's a very well-known place. The Asian food is very good and served fast. We've eaten a lot of yellow Thai curries all over the world and we think the one here is among the best. The Thai ice tea is also fabulous... Atmosphere is nice but usually quite noisy. Not the place to enjoy long conversations in a big group.

Reviewed August 31, 2012

I visited Lily's for a very late lunch. Just a few people there and most were relaxing, studying or reading one of the many international papers for the customers pleasure. I was greeted immediately at the door and had the choice to sit anywhere. At this particular time in the late afternoon the atmosphere was very nice as well as it's location on the bustling Langstrasse. I was able to enjoy the interior and surroundings.

I ordered the Chicken Cashew (wok) with rice and sampled for the first time a British bier called Bishops Finger. I thought the Chicken cashew was very boring to average with not much taste or flare for the CHF 20.50 price. The bier was very nice. I have certainly had better Asian fare (Saigon Vietnamese Restaurant-regular menu, not the buffet). Though the staff was friendly, based on the item I purchased it would not motivate me to go back and certainly not during the other times of the day for the wait for a lunch or dinner seating.

Also, a little attention could be placed into the bathroom as it did not look or smell modern or maintained.

Reviewed August 15, 2012

I am normally disappointed with most of these take away asian restaurants in Zürich. I love asian food and I'm happy I found one with great quality and fair price.
Many influences on the menu (japanese, chinese, thai, etc), cool atmosphere and location, well-served portions and QUALITY, FRESH, DELICIOUS food. Try the papaya salad with shrimps and the chicken-cashew wok.
;)
Even though is a kind of fast food, the service was really friendly and efficient.

1  Thank aschnider