“Buzzy Place”

Kaufleuten
Ranked #1,097 of 1,987 Restaurants in Zurich
Cuisines: Swiss, International
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: In our stylish restaurant we serve fresh, seasonal food from organic farms and exquisite wines. As a typical Kaufleuten speciality we recommend our Wienerschnitzel. The restaurant is the place for easygoing indulgence but also appropriate for a cultivated business meal, cheerful birthday party or a romantic tete-a-tete.
Reviewed January 8, 2014

Went here for dinner and drinks beforehand; pricey with a good buzz; service a little off. I prefer this place for people watching outside with a coffee.

Reviewed December 10, 2013

Lunch, coffee, concerts, late-night party... you name it, this is a cool place to visit any time fo the day and any day of the week.
Lunch: Don't go for the Schnitzel, it might be one of the best in town but it is way to expensive for what it is.

Reviewed October 18, 2013

Kaufleuten is a great small concert venue; we saw Charlotte Gainsbourg here. Easy to get to and not cramped inside.

Reviewed October 17, 2013

I was there for lunch with my boss becuase we wanted to give it a try, since we heard that the Schnitzel is the best in town.
FAR FROM .. it was good but by far not the best in town !!! It is way overpriced 49.- for a Schnitzel with french fries ...
Staff is friendly but a not the fastest. My boss took a Salmon/ Avocado Carpaccio and we waited 15 min. for the bread which is NOT included !!!
Location is nice,enough space and the room is bright.
I would not go again but it was nice to make my own oppinion.

1  Thank ReJoSwitzerland
Reviewed August 1, 2013

I was there with a couple of friends for a visit to Zürich. The overall experience was not actually nice except for the company of my friends. The service personnel were just very rushy. The area leading towards the WC smells like a back alley. Food was OK but much more could be done with the high price tag. The servers in the bar was a little snobbish to everyones liking.

1  Thank IrinnB