I have stayed here twice in the last year. What I love about Sheraton hotels are the beds. It is a comfort stay, no matter where. The Four Points in Zurich is a bit pricey, and is not really an impressive hotel. They charge for high speed internet an extra 12f a day, and is not designed for mac owners. I called the desk and asked for assistance in hooking up one night and was told someone would come up, but no one did. The next day I called back, and someone did finally come up to assist.
I do not recommend the restaurant. Room service is also pricey, the menu is limited, and the food just not very good.. I did not eat anything I ordered, but instead ended up going to the market in the shopping center the hotel is located in to find something to eat.
The location is quite a ways from the city center, but can be reached by tram just outside the hotel or train just a few blocks away. If you are good with foreign money, this might be a solution for traveling through Zurich.
I prefer hotels closer to the city center, and as the prices are not better at the Four Points, I see no reason to stay there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- It is located in the heart of Zurich, on the grounds of the former paper mill and combines existing architecture with modern construction technology. The hotel is center of a microcosm with diverse restaurants, cafes, 80 shops, the largest multiplex cinema in Switzerland, an event location and office spaces. The 132 rooms, including eight junior suites and four senior suites, are air conditioned and offer convenient amenities and a design-oriented ambience. Classic, modern and charming: The Rampe Süd Restaurant with its carefully composed style is perfectly adapted to its surroundings in Sihlcity. The culinary duo Mario Rich & Tim Metzner create and interpret a surprising new way of international, national and regional classics with their team. The trendy furnished Urbano Bar & Lounge offers hotel guests and locals a wide range of cocktails and a special snack menu. Featuring eight partly combineable meeting rooms and a capacity for up to 450 delegates, the seminar hotel in Zurich Sihlcity is perfectly suited for your meeting in Zurich. All meeting rooms are air-conditioned, well-lit and equipped with state-of-the-art conference technology. HD Laser projectors allow to present in daylight and six 82 "Interactive Smart TVs provide a new interactive presentation experience. The new Smart Food concept guarantees a healthy and varied seminar food. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Agoda, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Four Points by Sheraton Sihlcity Zurich reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Four Points By Sheraton Sihlcity Zurich Hotel
- 4 Points By Sheraton Sihlcity Zurich
- Four Points zürich
- Four Points Sihlcity Zurich
- Four Points Zurich
- zürich Four Points