“worker made my best experience in CH”
Review of Park Hyatt Zurich

Ranked #8 of 139 Hotels in Zurich
Frankfurt, Germany
“worker made my best experience in CH”
Reviewed July 29, 2014

Had to write that this worker at the Hyatt 'Nadine' was the most kind Swiss I met on my entire trip to CH. She went out of her way to serve me and was very patient with everyone. She was 'out of the ordinary' for such an expensive Swiss hotel as I experienced very bad service in 10 days. Thank you Nadine and I will be back.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
PH_Zurich, General Manager at Park Hyatt Zurich, responded to this review, August 7, 2014
Dear Longari

Thank you ever so much for mentioning Nadine in your review of our hotel. I am delighted to hear that one of our employees made such a great impression on you, and it will give me great pleasure to forward your comments onto her.

It would be our great pleasure to welcome you back to Park Hyatt Zurich some time soon. In the meantime, very best regards from Zurich.

Best regards

Park Hyatt Zurich

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (62)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Atlanta, United States
Reviewed July 27, 2014

First class hotel in Zurich. A bowl of fresh fruit was waiting for us upon our arrival in the room. The room was spacious, clean and well-appointed. The kind bed was very comfortable. The bathroom was interesting, with sliding doors separating the bathtub/shower from the rest of the room. The staff were very welcoming and helpful. Would definitely return to this hotel.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple
1 Thank GoDawgs11
Dear GoDawgs11

Thank you very much for staying at Park Hyatt Zurich, and for having taken the time to write a review.

I was delighted to read that you found our room concept appealing, and it is always flattering to hear that a guest would like to return to our hotel.

Please be assured that I will forward your kind remarks to our staff, as they are our biggest asset.

We would be very happy to welcome you back to Park Hyatt Zurich again soon. In the meantime, I wish you all the best from Zurich.

Best regards

Dallas, Texas
Reviewed July 26, 2014

Stayed here for 3 nights and as a Diamond and to accommodate family, they upgraded me to executive suite which is huge.
As a welcome amenity, they set up a huge fruit bowl.
Good pool, Gym and Sauna.
Staff was excellent. Every single one that we interacted with. Great service team.
Breakfast could be better. There were lot of items but none of them seem appealing to us.
Location is very near to lake and tram station and main train station is only 1KM.

You will see more business travelers here than leisure travelers.

Will definitely stay here again.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
1 Thank kc_dude
Dear kc_dude

Warm greetings from Park Hyatt Zurich!

Thank you ever so much for having taken the time to share your experiences on TripAdvisor.
I am immensely glad to hear that you enjoyed your last stay with us, and how appreciated the upgrade was.

Thank you very much for your interesting feedback regarding our breakfast buffet. If you have some time on your hands I would be very grateful if you could contact me personally, to share your preferences with me.

Best regards from Zurich

Plano, Texas
Reviewed July 23, 2014

Stayed for a day in June 2014 before heading out to see the country. Good location to see attractions in Zurich and head out to places near by Zurich, centrally located near the zurich main station as well.
The staff are attentive and wait staff in the lounge are very nice as well. Highly recommended to families as well. Sizable rooms with great hyatt amenities are the icing on the cake.

Room Tip: Away from the front of the hotel.
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
PH_Zurich, General Manager at Park Hyatt Zurich, responded to this review, August 5, 2014
Dear Kdandu

Your kind words were well received. Also, I would like to say thank you for having taken the time to share this wonderful review with us and other travelers on TripAdvisor.

I was delighted to read that you enjoyed your stay, and I thank you for your kind words about our hotel and the attentive service you experienced from our staff, in particular at the Lobby Lounge.

It will give me great pleasure to communicate your positive remarks to all the team members and I am sure your praise will motivate them even further.

We look forward to welcoming you back to Park Hyatt Zurich. In the meanwhile, I send you warm regards to beautiful Texas from the entire team.

Glasgow, United Kingdom
Reviewed July 4, 2014

This was our first visit to Zurich and we enjoyed it very much. The hotel was in an excellent location close to the lake and good for sightseeing.
Staff were pleasant and helpful. Our room was very well equipped and comfortable. Breakfast was served in the lounge and there was a good choice. Dinner in the main resturaunt was very good. There was a relaxed atmosphere and the staff were all very pleasant and attentive.
The hotel on the whole seemed to us to have more of a feel for business visitors than for tourists.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple
2 Thank mayb10
washington, dc
Reviewed June 27, 2014

Six years old -- seems 6 months old. Service is slightly formal (cold) but the hotel is extremely clean and modern and absolutely luxurious. They gave us a very welcome champagne, chocolates, fruits for our anniversary. Adjacent rooms were not connected by door but this place is as modern as it gets; border line James Bond-y with swiveling TVs using the remote. Very impressive that when Air France lost my ticket back home, the concierge called them for me and fixed everything. I've never had that experience from Concierge. They usually give you the number and you're on your own. Not at the Park Hyatt. Will definitely come stay here on next zurich trip. Nothing compares. Also you are 2 blocks from the lake and 2 blocks from the tram stop that takes 8 minutes (straight down Bahnhofstrasse) to main train station.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
4 Thank gramone
Dear Gramone

Greetings from Park Hyatt Zurich, and I thank you for commenting on your recent stay at our hotel. We feel much honoured that you chose our hotel for your stay in Zurich and hope you enjoyed your entire trip.

Complementing our staff is the most valuable praise our hotel can receive. We strive to create a memorable experience, giving all of our guests the utmost consideration and quality service. Our Concierge Service and employees are here to assist you in every step along the way. Even more so, I am pleased to read that we could help you with your flight ticket.

Thank you for pointing out the central location of Park Hyatt Zurich and the design of our guest rooms. Indeed, all the main attractions are within walking distance, such as beautiful Lake Zurich, the main shopping streets and the old town.

Dear Gramone, we hope you will be travelling back to Zurich soon so that we welcome you anew.

Warm regards

Dallas, Texas
Reviewed June 26, 2014 via mobile

Everything about the Park Hyatt was amazing. It was situated in the perfect location to explore the city. The gym could use some updating, but the spa was delightful. Room service for breakfast was punctual and delicious.

Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple
2 Thank DNATravels72
PH_Zurich, General Manager at Park Hyatt Zurich, responded to this review, July 3, 2014
Dear DNATravels72

Sunny greetings from Zurich!

Thank you very much for having taken the time to leave a Feedback on TripAdvisor.

It is with pleasure that I can inform you, that we are planning to enlarge and modernize our gym facilities in the near future. This will include space as well as the equipment.

We hope that we will get the opportunity to welcome you back to Park Hyatt Zurich soon and please let me know if there is anything I can do for you in the meanwhile.