“Excellent hotel - great service.” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Suite at the Park
Ranked #3 of 133 Hotels in Zurich
Brussels, Belgium
“Excellent hotel - great service.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 15, 2013

Excellent hotel located in the business area of Zurich. Check in was quick - mentioning my name and recalling details of the reservation. The quiet room i requested was not as quiet as i hoped for - there are no noises from inside the hotel but there is street noise. Room 320 is above the entrance where cars come and go. Room service breakfast was good with tasty break basket. The Nespresso machine in the room, with a standard selection of different coffees is a nice addition. Bed, bathroom and sitting area are comfy. The airco is quiet although i switched it off overnight. Can recommend highly.

Room Tip: Ask for a room on a higher floor to avoid street noise.
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled solo
    • 3 of 5 stars
    • 5 of 5 stars
PH_Zurich, General Manager at Park Hyatt Zurich, responded to this review, July 3, 2013
Dear Marcinbrussels,

We truly appreciate you taking the time to write about Park Hyatt Zurich on TripAdvisor and it gave us a great pleasure having you as our guest. Your feedback regarding your recent visit is an important channel for us to measure customer satisfaction and monitor our quality of service.

I was delighted to read that you enjoyed your stay with us. In particular, thank you for your very positive comments regarding our employees at the Front Office and I am glad our centrally located property was convenient for you.

Unfortunately, you experienced noise from the street and therefore I would like to offer you my sincerest apologies for the disturbance. Your disappointment is understandable and I do regret that your sleep was disturbed.

Comments such as yours truly inspire all of us here to work harder every day and to try to exceed our guests’ expectations. I would be delighted to welcome you back to Park Hyatt Zurich soon.

Park Hyatt Zurich

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (54)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
Sao Paulo, SP
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 12, 2013

Beautiful hotel situated in a lovely area. Extremely friendly and helpful staff. Great food from breakfast to room service, one night I´ve decided to order a burguer... It was servide with the best french fries I´ve ever had, not kidding!!!

Fresh complementary fruits and water in the room every day, very good amenities...

And the room, ah the room... I could live there! The bath has a "window or door" that open up to the room so we can watch TV :-)

I could go on... One of the best hotels I´ve ever been to!

• Stayed August 2012, traveled solo
2 Thank DeiaAS
Dear DeiaAS,

Thank you very much for staying with us at Park Hyatt Zurich and for having taken the time to write about our hotel on TripAdvisor. Guest comments such as yours are an important channel of feedback to measure customer satisfaction and monitor our quality of service.

I was delighted to read that you enjoyed your stay and that the atmosphere and quality of service suited your needs. I would like to thank you greatly for your generous compliments about our guestroom and breakfast service, as well as our burger and fries. This kind of feedback helps further motivate our employees to offer continued outstanding service and to deliver this high-quality service to every guest, every time. Your compliments are music to my ears and I thank you for sharing.

It was a pleasure having you as our guest and on behalf of our entire team, I send you my best regards. We would all be very pleased to welcome you back to Park Hyatt Zurich in the near future. Thank you again for your kind words.

Mississauga
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2013

The hotel is well situated and includes all the services one expects from a hotel in this category. The staff were very friendly and helpful. Excellent location for selecting from a variety of restaurants located outside the hotel. Prices are high

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear strathy76,

First of all, I would like to thank you for your loyalty to and support for Park Hyatt Zurich, and for staying with us. I greatly appreciate your completion of the hotel guest satisfaction questionnaire, and for giving me your honest opinions, useful information and time. Your comments greatly help the hotel measure its quality and service on a daily basis.

I am thrilled to receive such kind comments and I am pleased to read you had an enjoyable stay and took advantage of the convenient and central location. Please rest assured that I will communicate your kind remarks to the entire team.

Once again, I truly appreciate your comments and look forward to having the opportunity to welcome you back in the near future.

Dubai, United Arab Emirates
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 25, 2013

the hotel is in a good quite location near the main shopping streets and restaurants of Zurich and also very close to Lake Zurich which was very nice...

the lobby and the rooms are very clean and modern and the rooms are also good size...

the breakfast was good but very limited in selections and offering,,,

Overall service was excellent...

The thing that made me give the hotel an average rating is because of the WiFi charges which the hotel charges 30 Swiss francs for a day!!! and not just that the WiFi service is not as good as it should be at this rate they are charging....

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
    • 1 of 5 stars
    • 4 of 5 stars
PH_Zurich, General Manager at Park Hyatt Zurich, responded to this review, May 27, 2013
Dear dubai976

Thank you very much for choosing Park Hyatt Zurich for your stay in May. We greatly appreciate you sharing your opinion and experience with other travellers on TripAdvisor. Your honest comments are well received and help us measure our quality and service on a daily basis.

We are very pleased to read that you took advantage of the central location near Lake Zurich and the main shopping streets Bahnhofstrasse and Zurich’s picturesque old town. Furthermore I would like to thank you for complementing our overall service and the guest room and please rest assured that I will share your kind comments with the entire team.

Your comments regarding the Internet have been discussed with the department heads and we are most grateful to you for having taken the time to bring this matter to our attention. It is through constructive criticism such as yours that we are able to take corrective actions when necessary. We understand your frustration about the Internet charges, which have become a point of discussion at our hotel. I am pleased to announce that we are considering offering it free of charge as of next year.

Comments like yours truly inspire us to work harder every day and to exceed our guest’s expectations. We look forward to welcoming you back to Park Hyatt Zurich.

Best regards

Jacques Morand
Sydney, Australia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 15, 2013

This hotel might be a bit dated but the excellent client service makes up for everything. We were pleasantly surprised by how efficient, polite and truly friendly they were. Reception staff and the Concierge were consistently professional.

At the "last minute" we decided that we wanted a top restaurant but had fewer choices as it was a Sunday evening. The Concierge called around tirelessly and gave us a very good description of what to expect from the restaurant which she reserved for us. She also took extra care to make sure that we would be seated at a quiet table.

I would have rated this hotel Excellent if the general décor and the rooms were a bit more modernised. However, the Park Hyatt is better than any of the other 4 hotels I tried in Zurich. It is in a good location and is convenient and quiet.

Room Tip: If you wish for a quiet room, reserve one that faces the courtyard.
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled with friends
    • 3 of 5 stars
    • 5 of 5 stars
PH_Zurich, General Manager at Park Hyatt Zurich, responded to this review, May 21, 2013
Dear Grace S

Thank you very much for having taken the time to share with us your experiences during your stay at Park Hyatt Zurich. Your feedback with regard to our staff and service is extremely important to us and allows us to continually monitor and improve in our daily work.

Please let me say, I was delighted to receive your compliments and I am very pleased to read that you experienced such a professional service from our Concierge. I truly hope that you enjoyed your Sunday evening in a nice restaurant in Zurich. You can rest assured that your positive comments will motivate our employees to continue to strive for excellence.

Your comments are well received and I thank you once again for rating our hotel and sharing your review with other travellers.

Yours sincerely,

Rockville, Maryland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 8, 2013

This is a great hotel with an excellent location. Service, staff, and overall experience was excellent. The location of this restaurant is great and the views from the rooms are good. This is a great luxury hotel in Zurich.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 stars
PH_Zurich, General Manager at Park Hyatt Zurich, responded to this review, May 13, 2013
Dear ADTravels413

We thank you for sharing your experience of your stay at Park Hyatt Zurich on TripAdvisor. It was a pleasure having you as our guest. Your kind comments regarding your recent stay are very important to us and will also assist other travellers coming to Zurich.

I was delighted to read that you enjoyed your stay and I thank you for your kind words about our hotel and the attentive service you experienced from our staff. It will give me great pleasure to communicate your positive remarks to the entire team and I am sure your praise will motivate them even further.

I am pleased to read that you appreciated the central location of Park Hyatt Zurich. Indeed, all the main attractions are within walking distance, such as beautiful Lake Zurich, Bahnhofstrasse and the old town.

Furthermore I would like to thank you for complimenting our parkhuus restaurant and I am thrilled to read that you had an enjoyable time.

We look forward to welcoming you back to Park Hyatt Zurich. Until then, we send our best regards to Rockville, Maryland.

Colorado
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 23, 2013

We booked the Park Hyatt as the Widder was booked the following weekend. Can't say a bad thing about it. Location was great. A real honest king size bed. Awesome bath tub. It was very modern and service was excellent. Ok, it lacked old world charm, but to my fellow travel lords I would suggest going to both the Widder and Park Hyatt. Stay at the Hyatt longer. You can use points and let's face it, the comfort level is higher. I can't possibly describe how gorgeous Zurich is at Christmas. A must do!

• Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Hernibs
PH_Zurich, General Manager at Park Hyatt Zurich, responded to this review, April 30, 2013
Dear Hernibs,

Thank you very much for choosing Park Hyatt Zurich for your stay last Christmas. We greatly appreciate you sharing your opinion and experience with other travellers on TripAdvisor. Your honest comments are well received and help us measure our quality and service on a daily basis.

On behalf of the entire team I want to thank you for your positive comments regarding your recent stay. I am delighted to read that we were able to please you and we appreciate you complimenting our service and our modern facilities. Please know that it will give me great pleasure to communicate your kind remarks to them and it will motivate them to strive for service excellence.

With best personal regards,