“Nice hotel with excellent customer service”
Review of Park Hyatt Zurich

Ranked #11 of 138 Hotels in Zurich
Reviewed March 7, 2013

Stayed in the hotel only for one night by myself, didnt pay for the hotel but I know it was very expensive to stay here

Decent location a bit of a walk from the main areas but I didnt mind...

Room was real nice, no coffee/tea making facilities which is a bit pathetic for a 5 star hotel, but as I was a gold passport holder they delivered coffee in the morning for free which was real nice (and tasty)

Had a hand written letter from the Manager of the hotel welcoming me to the hotel, what a nice touch! Sounds sad but I have kept the postcard/letter...

Didnt use much of the facility as was out quite a bit but a real nice comfortable bed

Service was amazing from all the staff, real good customer service...

Couldnt afford to stay here, but if I had the money I really would.. and would recommend it too

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank Husain K
PH_Zurich, General Manager at Park Hyatt Zurich, responded to this reviewResponded March 11, 2013

Dear Husain K,

Thank you very much for taking the time to share the details of your stay with us on TripAdvisor. Your kind comments were very well received and I thank you for writing your review.

I am thrilled to read that you enjoyed your entire stay at Park Hyatt Zurich and thank you for your kind remarks. Your comments regarding the coffee-making facilities have become a point of discussion in our hotel and we are most grateful to you for having taken the time to voice your opinion. It is only through constructive criticism such as yours that we are able to monitor our services and make the necessary corrections.

In addition, I would like to thank you for complementing our staff. It will give me great pleasure to communicate your kind words to them.

I do hope that future travels will bring you back to Zurich and to our hotel. Please feel free to contact us any time if we can be of any further assistance.

Yours sincerely,

There are newer reviews for Park Hyatt Zurich

Reviewed March 3, 2013

We spent two nights at the Park Hyatt in Zurich at the beginning of March, and enjoyed every moment.

The room was large, and very well designed with plenty of space, and excellent sound proofing. TV, radio, DVD were of a high quality, and the choice of channels was the widest I have seen in many years of travelling.

The bathroom was well appointed with a large bath, various shower options, and penty of towels.

Downstairs, the restaraunt (Parkhuus, reviewed separately) and Onyx bar were comfortable and relaxing despite being busy.

The spa and fitness room are well designed with up to date equipment.

All in all, an excellent stay.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Graham B
PH_Zurich, General Manager at Park Hyatt Zurich, responded to this reviewResponded March 6, 2013

Dear Graham B67

Thank you for your kind review and for having chosen Park Hyatt Zurich for your stay. It is very pleasing to hear that you enjoyed your experience at our hotel the most and that our guestrooms and outlets met your expectations.

As you mention, the guestrooms are generously designed and we emphasise the high quality electronic equipment and a wide selection of TV channels. I am pleased to read that you enjoyed the open bathroom and thank you for your informative comments, which I am sure, will also be of interest for other travellers.

Thank you again for your kind words and I am delighted that Park Hyatt Zurich and our level of service lived up to your expectations. We would all be very pleased to welcome you back again in the not too distant future.

Reviewed February 27, 2013

Stayed one night at the Park Hyatt in Zürich during an event in November. The say at the hotel was nothing but excellent. We were quite a large group that arrived the hotel, and all the staff handled the check-in and following us to our rooms in a very good and efficient way.
I stayed in a standard room, and the size and layout of the room was very good. The buffet breakfast in the morning was also excellent.
Overall I had an excellent say at the Park Hyatt in Zürich. I will without question say here next time I am in Zürich. Yes, the prices are high, but the service and the quality of the product you get is excellent.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled solo
PH_Zurich, General Manager at Park Hyatt Zurich, responded to this reviewResponded March 4, 2013

Dear Haakonks,

First of all, I would like to thank you for your recent visit to Park Hyatt Zurich and for taking the time to share your experience on TripAdvisor.

It makes me proud to read that you enjoyed your time with us and I am delighted that you were satisfied with the service you received from our employees. Thank you particularly for the wonderful words regarding your guestroom. Comments such as yours are what make our jobs rewarding and it will give me great pleasure to communicate your kind remarks to our entire team.

I am pleased that you enjoyed the guestroom and buffet breakfast at the Lobby Lounge, and would stay again with us. Thank you as well for recommending us to other travellers. For us this is the biggest compliment we could ask for.

We are looking forward to welcoming you back to Park Hyatt Zurich.

Park Hyatt Zürich

Reviewed February 25, 2013

Tucked away in a quiet corner of the busy banking centre, the Zurich Park Hyatt is a welcome haven to the traveller seeking a piece of personal space in what is becoming a very crowded city.
The newly renovated atrium lounge and informal dining area is the perfect place to unwind and indulge in your favourite international snack or drink with an added touch of local flair. We had the smoked salmon sandwiches with capers and cream cheese.
The staff and service were wonderful, and both we and our dog were perfectly pampered. A little expensive, but well worth the extra francs.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank Anita T
PH_Zurich, General Manager at Park Hyatt Zurich, responded to this reviewResponded February 27, 2013

Dear Anita T

Thank you very much for taking the time to share with us your experiences during your stay at Park Hyatt Zurich. Your feedback with regard to our staff and service is extremely important to us and allows us to continually monitor and improve in our daily work.

I was delighted to receive your compliments and I am very pleased to read that you enjoyed the convenient location, the dining areas and experienced at tentative service. I am glad to hear that your dog felt at ease too, which is one of the biggest compliments we could ask for.

Feedback such as yours is always well received. Thank you once again for your kind words and we are looking forward to welcoming you back to Park Hyatt Zurich soon.

Jacques Morand

Reviewed February 23, 2013

Beautiful, well thought out rooms. Comfortable beds. Luxurious bathrooms. Great TV and stereo, work desk. Classy, first rate service throughout from the car jockey to bellman, fronnt desk, concierge. Uber-expensive.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank thetraveldoc
PH_Zurich, General Manager at Park Hyatt Zurich, responded to this reviewResponded February 26, 2013

Dear thetraveldoc

Thank you very much for taking the time to share the details of your stay with us on TripAdvisor. Your kind comments on TripAdvisor were very well received and I thank you for writing your review.

I am pleased to read you that you enjoyed your entire stay at Park Hyatt Zurich and took advantage of the spacious guestrooms and experienced attentive service. It will give me great pleasure to communicate your kind remarks to the entire team. This is the ideal motivation for them to continue to strive for excellence in providing comfort and enjoyment for all our guests, which is our number one priority.

I do hope that future travels will bring you back to Zurich and to our hotel. Please feel free to contact us anytime if we can be of any further assistance.

Yours sincerely,

Reviewed February 9, 2013

Because my company has a corporate relationship with Hyatt, I get to stay in Hyatt's around the world. The Park Hyatt Zurich is one of the best-in-class. Admittedly, I do not pay for the stays myself and I know the hotel is VERY VERY expensive. It enjoys a great location smack in the center of Zurich, has wonderful decor, very comfortable rooms, and a fitness center and spa with sauna and steam room. One of the few drawbacks, noted by many others, is the lack of a coffee maker in the room. This seems to be standard in the Euro Park Hyatts while each US Park Hyatt has a coffee maker in the room. It is most inconvenient in the AM - not to mention outrageously expensive - to have to go to the Lobby for a cup of coffee. But, great service by the staff and wonderful - though shockingly expensive - on-site dining.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank amlash
PH_Zurich, General Manager at Park Hyatt Zurich, responded to this reviewResponded February 12, 2013

Dear Amlash,

Thank you very much for the time and effort involved in sharing your experience of your recent stay at Park Hyatt Zurich on TripAdvisor. Your feedback regarding our staff and service is extremely important to us and allows us to continually monitor and improve our customer service.

I was delighted to receive such terrific feedback and am very pleased to read that you enjoyed your stay with us. In particular, thank you for your very positive comments regarding the convenient location of the hotel and its outlets. To read that you received great service by our staff is the biggest compliment we could ask for. Thank you very much!

Dear Amlash, please rest assured that I will convey your remarks to the entire team. We are looking forward to welcoming you back to Park Hyatt Zurich in the near future.

Reviewed January 29, 2013

Like other Park Hyatts around the world, this one in Zurich didn't disappoint me.
It's located on a quiet street, 1KM from city center and the main shopping street.
Room is decorated in modern style, spacious and in very good condition. The bathroom is well designed and fully functional. Tub and shower is seperate. There is no tooth brush and paste provided. the shampoo, conditioner, soap, shower jell is high quality.
The spa is great in facility, nice steam room and sauna room. If there is a swimming pool, that would be perfect.
I would like to recommend the restaurant. Actually i didn't managed to eat in the restaurant on Sunday, because it's closed on sunday like some other restaurant in Zurich. So the only choice is to order and eat at Lobby lounge. It turned out that the food is quite good, all in taste, presentation and service! so I assume the restaurant is somehow even better.

Overall, i like this restaurant and like to recommend it to my friend.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank mengbei
PH_Zurich, General Manager at Park Hyatt Zurich, responded to this reviewResponded February 5, 2013

Dear mengbei

First of all, I would like to thank you for your recent visit to Park Hyatt Zurich and for taking the time to share your experience at Park Hyatt Zurich on TripAdvisor.

I am thrilled to receive such kind comments and I am pleased to read you had an enjoyable stay. Your detailed review of our guestrooms is well received and I thank you for your kind compliments. Please do not hesitate to contact Guest Services if you would like a toothbrush upon your next stay. They will be very pleased to assist you.

In addition, thank you for your kind words about the food at the Lobby Lounge and for recommending our “Parkhuus” restaurant. We would be delighted to welcome you again at Park Hyatt Zurich in the near future. Until then, we remain at your disposal.

Park Hyatt Zürich