$565
$322
$321
$203
  • Restaurant
Bristol Hotel Zurich(Zurich)(Great Value!)
$238
getaroom.com
$855
Official Site
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsonyx barpark suitelobby loungediamond membercorner suiteroom servicerain showerexcellent stayluxury hotelfine hotelbusiness hotelrooms are largerestaurant staffold townexpensive hotelstandard roomnespresso machine
Reviewed October 24, 2012

We have stayed there several times for different periods and different purposes - business, vacation, couple, family, etc. and each time we have felt sorry for leaving the hotel. Some people tend to find the design being rather cold but for me it's the essence of Swiss purity and simplicity. All rooms and suits are spacious and comfortable, quiet and extremely clean. The stuff and the concierges were utmost efficient and helpful, sensitive to all our needs or intends. My only wish is there were less hotel guests with such numerous bodyguard teams as this summer.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Milena P
PH_Zurich, General Manager at Park Hyatt Zurich, responded to this reviewResponded October 28, 2012

Dear Milena P

Thank you very much for your stay at Park Hyatt Zurich and for taking the time to write a review on TripAdvisor. In addition, your trust and loyalty to Park Hyatt Zurich is highly appreciated.

We are pleased to read that your experience was an enjoyable one and we take great pride in our guests‘ appreciation of the design of the hotel. I am also deligthed that the spacious guest rooms fit your needs. I will communicate to the entire team your kind words about our staff. .

We would be extremely happy to welcome you back to Park Hyatt Zurich in the futhure and I take your comments about “feeling sorry to leave the hotel“ as a very generous compliment.

Please do not hesitate to contact me for any further assistance.

Yours sincerely,

Reviewed October 22, 2012

We stayed 2 nights last week at theis hotel in Zurich. Hyatt never fails to impress and this one was no exception. The room itself is one of the largest rooms that I have seen in Europe and the bathroom itself is just one of the best design I have ever come across. The service is also very very good and I might consider to swich to Park Hyatt from now on rather than Westin.
We will definetely return.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business

Dear justanadvise

Greetings from Park Hyatt Zurich and thank you very much for your stay with us. You kind comments on TripAdvisor were very well received and I thank you for your time to write this review.

I am thrilled that you enjoyed your time in Zurich and we were able to surpass your expectations with our quality and service. It is feedback such as yours that inspires my team and I to constantly strive for excellence so that all our guests leave Park Hyatt Zurich with fond memories.

Thank you for your positive comments regarding the bathroom and its design and your kind words about our staff. In addition, your thoughts about returning to Park Hyatt Zurich is a great tribute to us.

Please do not hesitate to contact me personally if you require any further assistance for a future stay.

Reviewed October 11, 2012

This hotel has got to be the worst 5-star experience anywhere on earth. I'm traveling all over the world, staying in the very best hotels. That gives me the perspective to compare. The Park Hyatt Zurich is staffed with inexperienced personnel straight out of school. We had problems with breach of trust where my credit card details were given by hotel staff to 3rd parties without authorisation. As a result unauthorised charges occurred. The request to discuss the matter with the General Manager were refused by junior staff. Whilst I'm used to seeing management faces on the hotel floor, mingling, being seen and totally accessible, the Park Hyatt Zurich's General Manager prefers to hide. Complaints are handled by 'his junior secretary'. For the level of service offered, the hotel is grossly overpriced. The preferred bolt hole for monied Middle Eastern businessmen, the hotel is cold in service, cold in architecture and totally indifferent to guest's requirements. The restaurant is closed until 6PM. In most countries a hotel cannot get a 5-star rating if restaurant services are not provided 24/7. In Switzerland it's different. I have meanwhile heard a number of negative comments from friends and associates.

Room Tip: Go somewhere else - there a great hotels close by. Hotels that take 5-star service seriously.
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
11  Thank Paul E
PH_Zurich, General Manager at Park Hyatt Zurich, responded to this reviewResponded October 15, 2012

Dear Paul E

Thank you very much for your recent stay at Park Hyatt Zurich. I would like to seize the opportunity to thank you for having taken the time to comment on TripAdvisor regarding your experience at Park Hyatt Zurich.

Please let me offer you our most sincere apologies for the inconvenience you encountered. We are very concerned to learn of the difficulties you had while a guest at our hotel. Our goal is to deliver high-quality hospitality to every guest on every stay, starting from your arrival at the hotel until departure. I am truly sorry we did not meet your expectations on this occasion.

Please rest assured that we are most grateful to you for having taken the time to bring these matters to our attention.

Reviewed September 29, 2012

I loved everything about this hotel. On our arrival we were welcomed by Frederic - concierge, who has been the nicest and most helpfull I had ever met. He recommended some attractions we were not even planning to see and made our time in Zurich even more exiting. Hotel location is perfect for both walking visiting old town and some strolls around lake Zurich. Loved our dinner ad Parkhuus Restaurant as well, Very knowledgeble and friendly service. Overall great stay and property. Big thank you to Frederic one more time:):):). A&M

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
PH_Zurich, General Manager at Park Hyatt Zurich, responded to this reviewResponded October 2, 2012

Dear Aga S,

Thank you very much for your recent stay at Park Hyatt Zurich. It was a pleasure having you as our guest. We truly appreciate you taking the time to share your comments regarding your stay. Your feedback is extremely important, as it helps us to continually improve our services and provide a memorable experience for our guests.

It is fantastic to hear that you enjoyed your stay at Park Hyatt Zurich and appreciated the location and your evening at parkhuus restaurant. Thank you for complimenting our staff as well, in particular our concierge Frederik. Please rest assured that it will give me great pleasure to communicate your kind words to him. I am truly thrilled about your very positive comments and thank you for sharing them with us and other travellers.

It makes me very proud that you had a nice stay with us and I hope we will be able to welcome you again another time.

Reviewed September 22, 2012

A rushed few days in Europe, I had a 24 hour stop in Zurich and enjoyed the Park Hyatt hugely. Really tranquil which is a rarity these days and with the classic Park Hyatt attention to detail I was impressed and shall be back. The lobby, restaurant and Bar staff were immaculate in their service and courtesy. Super.

Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Brydon_n
PH_Zurich, General Manager at Park Hyatt Zurich, responded to this reviewResponded September 26, 2012

Dear Brydon,

Thank you very much for your recent stay at Park Hyatt Zurich. We greatly appreciate you taking time to write such kind words on TripAdvisor. Your comments are an important channel for us to measure our products and services. Your words are a great compliment and motivate us greatly to continue our work with positive energy and passion.

I am delighted to hear that we met your expectations, you enjoyed the peace and noticed the attention to the detail. In addition, thank you for letting us know that you are willing to return and recommend this hotel. Words such as yours fill me with pride and joy.

Thank you very much for complementing our staff. It will give me great pleasure to communicate your comments to the entire team.

In the meanwhile, I wish you a pleasant time and an enjoyable autumn.