“Service and experience matters the most...”
Review of Kurry World

Kurry World
Ranked #1,017 of 2,307 Restaurants in Zurich
Cuisines: Indian
Reviewed May 12, 2019 via mobile

Cute little joint serving Indian food next to the Four Points hotel and Sihlcity mall. It took a while to decide what to eat as there are plenty of good options within this building, it has Sushi, Chinese, Thai and Indian. I decided to try Indian and felt great about it. I ordered an appetizer, main course, naan and couple of glass of wine, paid and sat on one of the tables, it’s a prepaid service model. The appetizer was a bit heavy so I realized I may not need the naan, I asked one of the servers to replace the naan with another glass of wine. The server happily did that although the naan was prepared and ready. I enjoyed the food, all delicious with decent quality. I was not sure if I owe any money as a result of naan-wine exchange so I checked with the server before leaving and he asked to ignore it with a smile. It was a great experience that puts a smile on your face. Highly recommend this place for quick, authentic Indian food served by friendly customer centric people.

Date of visit: May 2019

Reviewed April 7, 2019 via mobile

We love this place and the staff too. They are wonderfully welcoming and the variety of dishes is more than enough.

We eat from here regularly. Looking forward to eating there again.

Date of visit: April 2019
Reviewed September 24, 2017

Had Dinner couple of times in Sep 2017. Few thoughts :

1) Excellent indian food
2) Very courteous staff
3) Good seating overlooking the sihl city mall entrance.....nice to sit out during sunny days
4) good veg selection

would highly recommend this place. Kindly note that zurich is the most expensive city and this place also isnt cheap !

Date of visit: September 2017
Reviewed May 5, 2016

This place is located right next to the Sheraton and was a place I went to last...just wish I had gone earlier ! the curry is really good. I went at lunchtime and it was packed as its a combination of two cuisines. It does have a canteen like environment and is quite a load busy place but that does not take away from the fact that the food tasted fresh and spicy. I will make sure I go there next time I am in Zurich.

Date of visit: April 2016
Reviewed December 24, 2015 via mobile

We were late at around 2:30pm looking for lunch place and found this store at the corner of the big food place comprising of one Japanese sushi, one Chinese and this one Indian store. We decide to give it a try and the food came out not just looking but also tasting good. The meat are all very tender and tasty. I order naan to go with the curry. It was freshly cooked on the spot and taste great! It cost CHF92 for four of us. It's a bit pricy, but it's in Zurich on Chrimas eve, what can you expect?

Date of visit: December 2015