“Charming service”

Maison Manesse
Ranked #65 of 2,027 Restaurants in Zurich
Cuisines: Delicatessen
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: WHITE. BLACK. FOOD. MOOD. FINE. DINE. ROCK. ROLL. EAT. MEET. SUPER. DUPER. Unerwartete Kreationen und unverschamte Desserts, die die Stadt noch nicht gesehen und geschmeckt hat. Die frei untereinander kombinierbaren Gange und Gerichte folgen keinem Gesetz ausser der Unvorhersehbarkeit und demjenigen, das sie den Geschmack eines anspruchsvollen Publikums treffen sollen, das sich fur ein Dinner gerne Zeit lasst. WELCOME. AT. MAISON. MANESSE.
Reviewed January 26, 2014

I was in Zürich last week and a friend suggested I try out Maison Manesse. It's not in the cutest part of town but i think that adds to the charm. We were greeted very warmly by the owner and treated to a delicious 5 course dinner... amazing, we will be back, beware! I'm a big coffee enthusiast and was surprised that at the end of dinner the coffee was delicious. Not very common for a restaurant... respect! Good food good vibes!!!!!

1  Thank Rupert-Smith

Reviewed January 20, 2014

I love trying new things, if you do too, then this is the right place for you. They have a great variety of exciting dishes, the menu constantly changes with the option of two set menus and a la carte selection. They add a superfood on every dish, their Bison tartar, the octopus with white gazpacho mousse and the goats cheese with caper flakes are to die for, its hard to tell which dish I liked best, they are all awesome.

They carry a large wine selection and their cocktails are delicious, my favorite is the Miami Storm, made with rum and ginger beer. The atmosphere is pleasant,very good service and a great place to share with friends.

Reviewed January 20, 2014

I was hoping to impress my date when choosing this restaurant and it turned out to be a really good place. The food was interesting and well prepared. The service was fun and the atmosphere was great and not uptight at all. If you want to take someone out it is unique, fun and romantic place that I can recommend!

2  Thank Jordi B
Reviewed January 19, 2014

I was at Maison in December with my girlfriend and we both ordered the menu. It is really remarkable the attention to detail that goes into all of the menu and food. We absolutely loved it and will back again soon.

Reviewed November 10, 2013 via mobile

Food is delish and service excellent! Huge variety of wine and the products (food and beverage) are just top! I always enjoy going there.