“Sunda Brunch”

Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
“Sunda Brunch”
Reviewed March 22, 2014 via mobile

Perfect view , great food friendly staff.. what more can you ask for? This restaurant is next to Zurich lake ,while you enjoy the beautiful scenery you will never be disappointed woth food.. aside from havin a fair price on a nice and fancy location.. you can never go wrong in this nice restaurant.

Baar, Switzerland
“A wonderful view on the lake ;-)”
Reviewed December 31, 2013

A really nice place to have a relaxing drink after work with colleagues or customers!
Swiss quality ... and prices but overall a place to recommend!

• Visited December 2013
“Swiss quality”
Reviewed December 12, 2013 via mobile

Was here on a surprisingly empty night given the festive period. Excellent venue with majestic views across lake Zurich to the city.
Upstairs in the bar we first had drinks, log fires outside and cosy inside.
Then walked down to have our dinner. Service was excellent, very attentive and personal. The waiter has a good command of Swiss German and English.
Had a starter of beetroot Carpaccio which was beautifully presented, the waiter advised me that this was an old variety of beetroot which the Swiss were trying to revive, they should do this as the subtle sweet flavours tantalized by taste buds. Next onto my main course, had a piece of perch fish on a bed of risotto. The fish was fresh and well cooked, however the combination with a creamy sauce and a crusted parmesan didn’t really have a wow factor, a bit of saffron or extra acidity would have helped. Also decent bread was served with the meal with very nice olive oil, however don’t understand why they couldn’t just leave the tin of oil on our table to indulge?
Lastly had a dessert which was the best I have had for a while, mulled wine foam on a creamy cinnamon flavoured ice cream, accompanied with a small block of white Swiss chocolate, I am still dreaming of it and very festive.
All in all, would come back again, perhaps next time with my Mrs and gains loads of brownie points.

Zurich, Switzerland
“Lovely location for brunch”
Reviewed November 10, 2013 via mobile

A group of friends came here one very rainy Sunday. Table was booked in advance but we were actually more in the end. Our waitress was really helpful and made room for the 2 extra people with no fuss.
Views of the lake are lovely even on a rainy day.
Food was very tasty with a good selection of choices and a lot of extra side dishes too so you could really eat what you wanted.
Service was excellent our waitress was really helpful and spoke English and German to the group. She also managed to keep the order straight, which for a large group like ours was an achievement, especially when people changed their order or added extras later.
I will definitely go back again

Visited November 2013
scandinavia
“The rude, bad and snotty”
Reviewed November 6, 2013

I have eaten in all sorts of restaurants. The nice ones have good food and friendly staff. The rest is not so important. Quaia61 is one of those places where the "works"=interior, location and style, go over everything else. First the food: was ok if you like it salty. If not you are in trouble. I had my main dish sent back to kitchen with the note, go easy with the salt, please. This was ok to the waiter. But after I got the same salty mash in front of me, and made my mark, the waiter could not take it any more. He left the table without saying anything. On top of everything we where charged everything even thought I was not able to eat my dishes. I gave response to the waiter who had to return to the table with the bill, that I have never seen as ill mannered waiter in my life. He replied that he could not give a shxx what I think. That`s all folks and good luck to Quia61!

• Visited August 2013