“Huge burgers in Zurich!”

Holy Cow! Gourmet Burger Company
Ranked #85 of 2,017 Restaurants in Zurich
Cuisines: American, Fast Food
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Takeout
Description: Holy Cow! Is about fresh, nutritious, and tasty locally produced home made food that is cooked in front of your eyes and served to you in minutes in a fresh and fun environment. All burger ingredients are freshly prepared every day using only use the best locally sourced Swiss meat and vegetable products. Every single burger served is cooked to order. At this time we do not take reservations, however there is plenty of seating so come on by!
Reviewed August 17, 2014

My partner and I were strolling with our 4 months old boy on Saturday night.
He fell asleep and we were very hungry... only a big burger could quite our stomach! Fortunately, we were not disappointed: Holy Cow is serving huge burgers with genuine ingredients and fantastic french fries (crunchy outside and fluffy inside!). We had two classics: Smokey Cheese & Bacon Burger and a Big Cheese. Serving was fast, burgers were tasty. For drinks an artisanal beer and homemade syrups (not ours cup of tea).
Holy Cow is a casual place for an informal dinner, perfect with friends (hungry) and for a high-cuisine burger! Not really to be confused with steak-house or other fast food!

Reviewed August 16, 2014

Always incredibly fast service and great burgers: when you are not sure where to go with your friends, Holy Cow is simply the place to choose!
Friendly environment, very good price and open until late (not so common in Zürich).
On top of that, the ingredients are fresh and the fries are great.
Do I need to say anything else?

Reviewed August 16, 2014 via mobile

Like the avocado mash that seem a signature ingredient for their burger their beef patty is juicy and tender. 20s selections of burger from beef to chicken etc. Mexican salsa, Satay sauce for asian ppl. Big serving size.

Price: 13.90CHF for just standard burger. Meal at 18.90CHF with fries n a bottle ice tea drink. ~ €16 for a meal.
King Kong burger with 2 beef patty of 300g at 19.90CHF

Locate less than 5 minutes from main train station.

Suprise to see inside is fully crowed for this fast food restaurant at 8pm. We go for take away and the taste still good after is cooled. Bread is soft and vegetables is fresh. I give it 3 times better taste to M & B fast food chains.

Reviewed August 9, 2014 via mobile

I flew in to Zurich quite late so just wanted something quick to eat. Holy Cow! Was just down the road from my hotel and was perfect. Food came 5 minutes after ordering and was tasty, but my Elvis blue cheese was quite sloppy. Enjoyed the local beer and sitting outside in this busy part of town.

Reviewed August 1, 2014

Healthy tasty food! I've really enjoyed the burgers I've ate. Great value for money. All the ingredients taste fresh and bio.