“If you like Mexican”

Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed June 4, 2014

I was invited there and I was pleasantly surprised by it's interior, nothing fancy but authentic. I was rather hungry by the time I got there and I ordered a quesados and tacos to start me off. There were deliciously tasty. I ordered a lemonade as a drink. I later ordered a beef burger of some sort which was also very tasty

The food, drinks and the service were very good. The prices are a bit over the top and I would go if invited but I feel it is overpriced for what it serves. It would have been cheaper for me to go to a steak house and have a proper meal. It would have cost me only half of what I paid.

If you like Mexican and you don't mind digging deep in the pockets, the it is definitely worth a visit. It is at the back of the main railway station so is very close to the city centre. Convenient for anybody staying in town

Reviewed May 4, 2014

Had dinner here with my boyfriend. really nice restaurant with good food and not too pricey. just make sure you book in advance unlike us, or you may have to wait or share tables with strangers.

Reviewed May 1, 2014

I was taken to this place by my mexican friend after telling her how much I love mexican mole. Well, the mole they have only from time to time but you can always count on excellent tacos with various salsas. The atmosphere is very relaxed and the staff friendly. Worth a try!

Reviewed April 14, 2014

In this small restaurant you can find guaranteed the real mexican food. Prices are also ok. We took two fajitas and were 100% satisfied.

Reviewed January 8, 2014

First of all the staff is great, really nice, funny, welcoming and we were happy to be able to get by in spanish and french as our german is limited. Food was delicious. Really homey mexican tacos finally something simple but so delicious instead of the overdone cheesey crap that most mexican (umm...) places serve. Only wish the portions were just a bit more because the price is great and the food makes you want more. Came all the way from lausanne to try it and we will be back! Riquisimo!